20 May THE LION OF JUDAH HAS OVERCOME
Revelation 5:1-5, 8-10 NASB
I saw in the right hand of Him who sat on the throne a book written inside and on the back, sealed up with seven seals. And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, “Who is worthy to open the book and to break its seals?” And no one in heaven or on the earth or under the earth was able to open the book or to look into it. Then I began to weep greatly because no one was found worthy to open the book or to look into it; and one of the elders said to me, “Stop weeping;
BEHOLD, THE LION THAT IS FROM THE TRIBE OF JUDAH, THE ROOT OF DAVID, HAS OVERCOME
so as to open the book and its seven seals.” When He had taken the book, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each one holding a harp and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. And they sang a new song, saying, “Worthy are You to take the book and to break its seals; for You were slain, and purchased for God with Your blood men from every tribe and tongue and people and nation. “You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God; and they will reign upon the earth.”
“Warring and winning are born of worship and waiting.” –Freda Lindsay
From Genesis to Revelation we are made aware of a warfare that is occurring in realms seen and unseen. We have the vast advantage in this epic conflict of knowing the end from the beginning. “Behold, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah has overcome!”-Rev. 5:5. Ephesians 6:12 TPT, Your hand-to-hand combat is not with human beings, but with the highest principalities and authorities operating in rebellion under the heavenly realms. For they are a powerful class of demon-gods and evil spirits that hold this dark world in bondage. This conflict and clash of kingdoms has been entrusted to our dominion delegated to us by our Conquering-King—the Greater One who is in us! Pastor Tony Evans wrote, Everything that is physical and visible is controlled by something that is spiritual and invisible. The war is real! The only thing to be determined is how we will fight the good fight and carry out the win?
The prophet Elisha prayed for a revelation to his servant that have his eyes opened to the myriads of angelic chariots surrounding the enemies of God around them. Gideon’s 300 witnessed an invisible ambush on the enemies’ camp; King Jehoshaphat sent the singers and musicians in advance of God’s army as God laid siege to the enemies which stood in resistance to God’s promised land; as Paul and Silas sang hymns to the Lord in prison God sent a great earthquake and the walls that held them fell down; as Joshua declared the praises of Yah Veh (I Am) the walls of Jericho fell. Not one of these events are rational or relative to the laws of physics and human possibility. They are supernatural and only accessible by faith and continued obedience to the revealed will and word of God. Another occurrence of worship and warfare is when God’s children were commanded to route, uproot, and rid the promised land of enemy squatters and refuse compromise with their idols and false gods. You shall make no league or alliances with the inhabitants of the land; you shall tear down their altars…and drive them out…–Judges 2:2 It is in this context the children of God went into the house of God to inquire of the Lord, Which of us shall go up first to battle?…The Lord said, “Send Judah first,” (Judges 20:18). This has always been the case. Judah means praise! When we send praise first God sends the Lion of Judah to scatter our enemies and secure the strongtower of His name in our advances to possess the promises of God with every place our foot shall tread.
Today, as we minister to the Lord in the priest’s office, we follow the example of King Hezekiah: In the warfare of worship he simultaneously enthroned the King of Kings while dethroning the devil god of this world. Hezekiah said, We trust in the Lord our God; is it not he, whose high places and whose altars, Hezekiah has taken away, and said to Judah and to Jerusalem, You shall worship before this altar? –Is. 36:7 Here is where we weaponize praise! Let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains. Let them give glory unto the LORD, and declare His praise…then the Lord shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war; He shall cry, yes, HE SHALL ROAR: HE SHALL PREVAIL AGAINST HIS ENEMIES. –Is. 42:11-13
As a royal priesthood called to show forth the praises of Him who called us out of darkness into His marvelous light, we are to Enthrone, Exalt, and Enlarge the Lord our God as we eradicate His enemies by smashing idols and destroying altars of vain devotion. The repositioning of our praise sets us before the throne of God to worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness while demoralizing our enemies denying their intentions of enthroning our compromises. This is the generation prophesied by the Psalmist: That the generation to come might know them, even the children which shall be born; who should arise and declare them to their children: THAT THEY MIGHT SET THEIR HOPE IN GOD. This shall be written of the generation to come; and the people which shall be created shall praise the LORD. (Ps. 78:5-7; 102:18)
What we glean from the great cloud of witnesses before us is: The praise that costs the most is the praise that counts the most! David would not offer anything which cost him nothing. The woman with her alabaster box spent her best on her revelation of His worth. Of these the Bible says: I will make you a name and a praise to the people of the earth. Zeph. 3:20
Today we will gravitate between worship and intercession as we draw from the arsenal of warring and winning in worlds seen and unseen. We have read the end of the Book. We Win! The Lion of Judah has triumphed! As we send praise first Deut. 33:7 says, This is the blessing of Judah! Let us sell out in worship and spend ourselves in praise and pour out our hearts before Him at Four Altars of Sacrifice:
- PRAISE THAT ENTHRONES JUDAH’S GLORY
- PRAISE THAT EXALTS JUDAH’S NAME
- PRAISE THAT ERADICATES JUDAH’S ENEMIES
- PRAISE THAT ENLARGES JUDAH’S KINGDOM
As we focus our intentions on the Throne of God He is magnified and glorified and the enemy is minimized and demoralized. To execute the judgement written: this honor has all the saints. –Ps. 149:9 This is our honor and this is the blessing of Judah in us!
- PRAISE THAT ENTHRONES JUDAH’S GLORY
Psalm 22:3 NIV
Yet YOU ARE ENTHRONED AS THE HOLY ONE;
YOU ARE THE PRAISE OF ISRAEL.
General Direction: That we enthrone the Lord on our praises and dethrone the devil and his work as those called to minister to God’s throne in the office of a royal priesthood; we will show forth his praises that the knowledge of his glory cover the earth as the water covers the sea.
- “But if you say to me, ‘We trust in the Lord our God,’ is it not He whose high places and whose altars Hezekiah has taken away, and said to Judah and Jerusalem, ‘YOU SHALL WORSHIP BEFORE THIS ALTAR’?” ’ Isaiah 36:7 NKJV
- I, therefore, the prisoner [a]of the Lord, [b]beseech you to (A)walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, –Eph. 4:1 NKJV
- I (A)beseech[a] you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies (B)a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your [b]reasonable service. 2 And (C)do not be conformed to this world, but (D)be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may (E)prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. –Rom. 12:1-2 NKJV
- 21 His lord said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant; you were(A)faithful over a few things,(B)I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into (C)the joy of your lord.’ 40 And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you,(A)inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’–Mt. 25::21, 40 NKJV
- 4 (A)“Hear, O Israel: [a]The Lordour God, the Lord is one! 5 (B)You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, (C)with all your soul, and with all your strength. 6 “And (D)these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. 7 (E)You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. 8 (F)You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. 9 (G)You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates. 19 (A)to cast out all your enemies from before you, as the Lord has spoken. –Deut. 6:4-9, 19 NKJV
- 28 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken,(A)let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe,(B)29 for our “God is a consuming fire.” –Heb. 12:28-30 NIV
- 34 Jesus said to them, (A)“My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me, and to(B)finish His work. 29 And (A)He who sent Me is with Me. (B)The Father has not left Me alone,(C)for I always do those things that please Him.” – 4:34; Jn. n. 8:29 NKJV
- 6 that you may (A)with one mind and one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. –Rom. 15:6 NKJV
- 34 (B)Then the (C)cloud covered the tabernacle of meeting, and the (D)glory of the Lordfilled the tabernacle. –Ex. 40:34 NKJV
- 11 so that the priests could not continue ministering because of the cloud; for the (A)glory of the Lordfilled the house of the Lord. –1 Kgs. 8:11 NKJV
- , (C)are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as [a]by the Spirit of the Lord. –2 Cor. 3:18 NKJV
- 16 Let your light so shine before men,(A)that they may see your good works and (B)glorify your Father in heaven. –Mt. 5:16 NKJV
- 13 (A)And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be(B)glorified in the Son. –Jn. 14:13 NKJV
- 4 (A)I have glorified You on the earth.(B)I have finished the work (C)which You have given Me to do. –Jn. 17:4 NKJV
- 8 (A)By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit;(B)so you will be My disciples. –Jn. 15:8 NKJV
- 11 (A)If anyone speaks, let him speak as the [a]oracles of God. If anyone ministers, let him do it as with the ability which God supplies, that (B)in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belong the glory and the [b]dominion forever and ever. Amen. –1 Pet. 4:11 NKJV
- 21 This people I have formedfor Myself; They shall declare My praise.—Is. 43:21 NKJV
- 10 (Sing to the Lorda new song, And His praise from the ends of the earth, you who go down to the sea, and all that is in it,
You coastlands and you inhabitants of them! –Is. 42:10 NKJV
- 18 Violence shall no longer be heard in your land, Neither wasting nor destruction within your borders; But you shall call (A)your walls Salvation, And your gates Praise. –Is. 60:18 NKJV
- Today we enthrone El Shaddai; the Lord who is mighty in our midst and mighty to save!
- We ascend the hill of the Lord to stand in the holy place where You ordained us to minister to You in the office of a royal priesthood.
- We enthrone You today by exalting You above all else giving You glory, honor, praise, power, dominion, strength and wisdom belongs to You who sits on the Throne!
- We establish a house of prayer and rebuild a tabernacle of praise where Your presence can inhabit our praises and our walls are Salvation and our gates are Praise to be extended to the ends of the earth.
- As we enthrone You on our praises we also dethrone the devil, we demolish every stronghold, scheme, and device that he uses against us and we tear down altars and idols we’ve built anywhere in our lives that are not aligned with the Father’s will, word, and work.
- As we enthrone The Lion of the Tribe of Judah we intercede for Him to roar over our Awakening and Reformation.
- PRAISE THAT EXALTS JUDAH’S NAME
Psalm 34:3 NKJV
Oh, magnify the Lord with me,
And let us exalt His name together.
Psalm 57: 5, 7
BE THOU EXALTED, O GOD, ABOVE THE HEAVENS; LET THY GLORY BE ABOVE ALL THE EARTH.
My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise.
General Direction: That we exalt the Lord our God and worship His footstool in the beauty of holiness; that as a priesthood of praise we proclaim His name and fame to the praise of His glorious grace as living sacrifices through costly praise.
- 5 Let them praise the name of the Lord,For (A)He commanded and they were created. 13 Let them praise the name of the Lord, For His (A)name alone is exalted; His glory is above the earth and heaven. –Ps. 148:5; 13 NKJV
- I will praise You with my whole heart;(A)Before the gods I will sing praises to You. 2 (B)I will worship (C)toward Your holy temple,
And praise Your name For Your lovingkindness and Your truth; For You have (D)magnified Your word above all Your name. –Ps. 138:1-2 NKJV
- 9 (A)Therefore God also (B)has highly exalted Him and (C)given Him the name which is above every name, 10 (D)that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and (E)that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. –Phil. 2:9-11 NKJV
- 23 Whoever offers praise glorifies Me;And (A)to him who orders his conduct aright I will show the salvation of God.” –Ps. 50:23 NKJV
- 5 Let them praise the name of the Lord,For (A)He commanded and they were created. 13 Let them praise the name of the Lord, For His (A)name alone is exalted; His glory is above the earth and heaven. –Ps. 148:5, 13 NKJV
- I will praise You with my whole heart;Before the gods I will sing praises to You.2 (B)I will worship (C)toward Your holy temple, And praise Your name For Your lovingkindness and Your truth; For You have (D)magnified Your word above all Your name. –Ps. 138:1-2 NKJV
- 14 Righteousness and justice are the foundation of Your throne;Mercy and truth go before Your face.15 Blessed are the people who know the (A)joyful sound! They walk, O Lord, in the light of Your countenance. 16 In Your name they rejoice all day long, And in Your righteousness they are exalted. 17 For You are the glory of their strength, And in Your favor our [a]horn is (B)exalted. 18 For our shield belongs to the Lord, And our king to the Holy One of Israel. –Ps. 89:14-18 NKJV
- God, my heart is steadfast;I will sing and give praise, even with my glory.2 (C)Awake, lute and harp! I will awaken the dawn. 3 I will praise You, O Lord, among the peoples, And I will sing praises to You among the nations. 4 For Your mercy is great above the [a]heavens, And Your truth reaches to the clouds. 5 (D)Be exalted, O God, above the heavens, And Your glory above all the earth; –Ps. 108:1-5 NKJV
- 32 And I,(A)if I am [a]lifted up from the earth, will draw (B)all peoples to Myself.” –Jn. 12:32 NKJV
- 14 For the earth will be filledWith the knowledge of the glory of the Lord,As the waters cover the sea. –Hab. 2:14 NKJV
- 19 [a]The LordGod is my strength; He will make my feet like (A)deer’s feet, And He will make me (B)walk on my high hills. To the Chief Musician. With my stringed instruments. –Hab. 3:19 NKJV
- 5 Exalt the Lordour God,And worship at His footstool—He is holy. Exalt the Lord our God,And worship at His holy hill;For the Lord our God is holy. –Ps 99:5, 9 NKJV
- 24 This is the day the Lordhas made;We will rejoice and be glad in it. 26 (A)Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord! We have blessed you from the house of the Lord. 27 God is the Lord, And He has given us (B)light; Bind the sacrifice with cords to the horns of the altar. 28 You are my God, and I will praise You; (C)You are my God, I will exalt You. 29 Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever. –Ps. 118:24, 26-29 NKJV
- Lord, You are my God.(A)I will exalt You, I will praise Your name, (B)For You have done wonderful things; (C)Your counsels of old are faithfulness and truth. –Ps. 25:2 NKJV
- 9 For You, Lord, are (A)most high above all the earth; (B)You are exalted far above all gods. –Ps. 97:9 NKJV
- 2 Sing out the honor of His name; Make His praise glorious. –Ps. 66:2 NKJV
- You are exalted Lord above all else and You have taken Your great power and Your reign over the heavens and the earth—over every kingdom, nation, tribe, language, and people.
- We declare, be exalted O God, above the heaven’s, let Your glory be seen throughout the earth and let Your name be great and greatly to be praised among the nations.
- We stand in our ordained place as a priesthood of praise to show forth Your praise for Your have chosen and called us out of darkness into Your marvelous light and we tread on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy.
- We declare Your worth by wasting ourselves in the sacrifice of praise—we will not offer You something that costs us nothing—we take our alabaster boxes and break them and anoint you with the aroma of adoration today!
- We hallow Your name Father in heaven and we proclaim Your fame and exalt the name of Jesus!
- We are sanctified by Your name and we sanctify ourselves in your name given You as our first love, first priority, first fruits, and first works of bearing fruit in keeping with repentance, being rich in labors of love and make good fruit.
- PRAISE THAT ERADICATES JUDAH’S ENEMIES
Psalm 68:1 KJV
Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.
2 Chronicles 20:22 NKJV
And when they began to sing and to praise, THE LORD SET AMBUSHMENTS against the children of Ammon…which were come against Judah; and they were smitten.
General Direction: That as we lift our God up on praise He will scatter our enemies making us bold as lions to follow the Lion of Judah into battle to destroy the works of the evil one and crush him under our feet.
- Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies.—Ps. 108:13 KJV
- The (A)wicked flee when no one pursues, But the righteous are bold as a lion. –Pro. 28:1 NKJV
- So the people shouted when the priests blew the trumpets. And it came to pass…that the wall fell down flat. –Josh. 6:20 NKJV
- “This is nothing else but the sword of Gideon the son of Joash, a man of Israel! Into his hand God has delivered Midian and the whole camp.” When Gideon heard the telling of the dream and its interpretation, that he worshiped. When the three hundred blew the trumpets, the Lord set every man’s sword against his companion throughout the whole camp; and the army fled… –Jdgs. 7:14-22 NKJV
- 11 By this I know that You are well pleased with me,Because my enemy does not triumph over me.—Ps. 41:11 NKJV
- 19 Blessed be the Lord,Who daily loads us with benefits,The God of our salvation! Selah20 Our God is the God of salvation;And (A)to Godthe Lord belong escapes from death. –Ps. 68:19-20 NKJV
- 7 Therefore submit to God. (A)Resist the devil and he will flee from you. –Jam. 4:7 NKJV
- 6 Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, 7 casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.8 Be [a]sober, be [b]vigilant; [c]because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. 9 Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world. 10 But [d]may the God of all grace, (A)who called [e]us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, [f]perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you. 11 (B)To Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen. –1 Pet. 5:6-11 NKJV
- 20 And (E)the God of peace (F)will crush Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. –Rom. 16:20 NKJV
- 21 And Elijah came to all the people, and said, (A)“How long will you falter between two opinions? If the Lordis God, follow Him; but if Baal, (B)follow him.” But the people answered him not a word. 38 Then (A)the fire of the Lord fell and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood and the stones and the dust, and it licked up the water that was in the trench. 39 Now when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces; and they said, (B)“The Lord, He is God! The Lord, He is God!” 40 And Elijah said to them, (C)“Seize the prophets of Baal! Do not let one of them escape!” So they seized them; and Elijah brought them down to the Brook (D)Kishon and (E)executed them there. –1 Kgs. 18:21, 38-40 NKJV
- 15 And he said, “Listen, all you of Judah and you inhabitants of Jerusalem, and you, King Jehoshaphat! Thus says the Lordto you: (A)‘Do not be afraid nor dismayed because of this great multitude, (B)for the battle is not yours, but God’s. 21 And when he had consulted with the people, he appointed those who should sing to the Lord, (A)and who should praise the beauty of holiness, as they went out before the army and were saying: “Praise the Lord, For His mercy endures forever.” 22 Now when they began to sing and to praise, (D)the Lord set ambushes against the people of Ammon, Moab, and Mount Seir, who had come against Judah; and they were defeated. –2 Chron. 20:15, 21-22 NKJV
- We declare, let God arise and his enemies be scattered as we send Judah first into battle—for the battle belongs to the LORD and He has made us more than conquers!
- As we worship and praise You, O Lord, we believe that You will set an ambush on our enemies encampments and You will lay siege on their schemes and cause confusion and self-destruction in their midst.
- We declare that Jesus has disarmed all principalities and powers and made a public spectacle of the devil at the cross and through our God we shall do valiantly and the enemy will be crushed under our feet.
- We declare that the righteous are as bold as lions and the Lion of the Tribe of Judah has overcome this world, the kingdom’s of men, and the ruler of this world and that no weapon formed against us would prosper.
- We set our praise as a trumpet and believe that those who are with us are more than those who are against us and when the enemy comes in like a flood the Spirit of the Lord will raise the standard against him.
- We declare that if our God be for us who can be against us for we are more than conquers and we have overcome the enemy and this world by the blood of the Lamb, the word of our testimony, and we do not love our lives in this world but live as living sacrifices.
- We praise You Lord Sabboth that we have triumphed in You—we thank You Captain of the LORD’S Host that no giants, armies, mountains, walls, or wildernesses can defeat us—that You are working all things together for good and as our praise is perfected You will perfect, strengthen, establish, and settle us and as we resist the devil he must flee.
- PRAISE THAT ENLARGES JUDAH’S KINGDOM
Matthew 6:10 NKJV
Your kingdom come.
Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Matthew 16:19 NKJV
And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven,
and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.
General Direction: That we enlarge our worship to magnify our God above and beyond every enemy, obstacle, opposition and impossibility and enlarge Judah’s Kingdom in all the earth as those entrusted with the stewardship of having dominion and training for reigning with Christ on earth and in eternity.
- 12 “For(A) you shall go out with joy, And be led out with peace; The mountains and the hills Shall (B)break forth into singing before you, And (C)all the trees of the field shall clap their hands. 13 (D)Instead of (E)the thorn shall come up the cypress tree, And instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree; And it shall be to the Lord(F)for a name, For an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off.” –Is. 55:12-13 NKJV
- 10 And the (A)ransomed of the Lordshall return, And come to Zion with singing, With everlasting joy on their heads. They shall obtain joy and gladness, And (B)sorrow and sighing shall flee away. –Is. 35:10 NKJV
- 4 Let all those who seek You rejoice and be glad in You;And let those who love Your salvation say continually,“Let God be magnified!” –Ps.70:4 NKJV
- …all the remnant of the people, obeyed the voice of the Lordtheir God, and the words of Haggai the prophet, as the Lord their God had sent him; and the people feared the presence of the Lord. 14 So (C)the Lord stirred up the spirit of Zerubbabel…the spirit of Joshua…and the spirit of all the remnant of the people; (E)and they came and worked on the house of the Lord of hosts, their God, –Hag. 1:12-14 NKJV
- 8 (A)Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. (B)Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and (C)purify your hearts, you double-minded. –Jam. 4:8 NKJV
- For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea. –Hab.2:14 KJV
- “SING, O BARREN,You who have not borne!BREAK FORTH INTO SINGING, AND CRY ALOUD,You who have not labored with child!For more are the children of the desolateThan the children of the married woman,” says the LORD.“ENLARGE THE PLACE OF YOUR TENT,And let them STRETCH OUT THE curtains of your dwellings;Do not spare;Lengthen your cords,And strengthen your stakes.FOR YOU SHALL EXPAND TO THE RIGHT AND TO THE LEFT,AND YOUR DESCENDANTS WILL INHERIT THE NATIONS,AND MAKE THE DESOLATE CITIES INHABITED. – 54:1-3 NKJV
- When Solomon had finished praying, fire came down from heaven and consumed the burnt offering and the sacrifices; and the glory of the Lordfilled the temple. And the priests could not enter the house of the Lord, because the glory of the Lord had filled the Lord’s house. …the glory of the Lord on the temple, they bowed their faces to the ground on the pavement, and worshiped and praised the Lord, saying: “For He is good,For His mercy endures forever.” –2 Chron. 7:1-2, 3b NKJV
- 14 (A)These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will (B)overcome them, (C)for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; (D)and those who are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful.” –Rev. 17:14 NKJV
- 44 And in the days of these kings (A)the God of heaven will set up a kingdom (B)which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people; (C)it shall [a]break in pieces and [b]consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever. –Dan. 2:44 NKJV
- 21 “Not everyone who says to Me,(B)‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who (C)does the will of My Father in heaven. –Mt. 7:21 NKJV
- 28 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken,(A)let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe,(B) 29 for our “God is a consuming fire.”–Heb. 12: 28-30 NIV
- When (A)the Day of Pentecost had fully come, (B)they were all [a]with one accord in one place. 2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and (C)it filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3 Then there appeared to them [b]divided tongues, as of fire, and one sat upon each of them. 4 And (D)they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began (E)to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance. –Ac. 2:1-4 NKJV
- 31 And when they had prayed, (A)the place where they were assembled together was shaken; and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, (B)and they spoke the word of God with boldness. –Ac. 4:31 NKJV
- In all these things WE ARE MORE THAN CONQUERORS through him who loved us. –Romans 8:37 NIV
- 3 (A)Every place that the sole of your foot will tread upon I have given you, as I said to Moses. 5 (A)No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; (B)as I was with Moses, so (C)I will be with you. (D)I will not leave you nor forsake you. 6 (E)Be strong and of good courage, for to this people you shall [a]divide as an inheritance the land which I swore to their fathers to give them. 7 Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the law (F)which Moses My servant commanded you; (G)do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may [b]prosper wherever you go. –Jsh. 1:3. 5-7 NKJV
- 10 Your kingdom come.(A)Your will be done On earth(B)as it is in heaven. –Mt. 6:10 NKJV
- 8 Be [a]sober, be [b]vigilant; [c]because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. 9 Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world. 10 But [d]may the God of all grace, (A)who called [e]us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, [f]perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you. –1 Pet. 5:8-10 NKJV
- Today we stretch the canopy of our praise, lengthen the cords of our worship, and strengthen the stakes of thanksgiving to enlarge our throne of praise to You for You to inhabit. Because we have obtained gladness and joy in You, our sorrows and mourning will flee away, and today we come with singing into Your presence, heaping our praise on You, lavishing You with our love as living sacrifices, and rejoicing before You.
- We proclaim Your kingdom come, Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven and declare that the Lion of the Tribe of Judah is King of the heavens and earth.
- Today, we enlarge You in our vision and magnify Your name and kingdom beyond every enemy, obstacle, opposition, and impossibility.
- Since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken we offer You sacrifice of awe and reverence and set our hearts on fire with passion to burn as a incense of worship before Your presence—we set our hope on You as the God of all love.
- To proclaim Yours is the kingdom, the power, and the glory.
- The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our God and His Christ and we shall reign with Him as kings and Priests to our God.