25 Jul R3 Alliance Online Prayer, GOD IS ABLE, Wednesday, July 25, 18
Unleashing the Ability of God in His Word
Ephesians 3:20 NKJV
NOW TO HIM WHO IS ABLE to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think,
according to the power that works in us…
Romans 3:21 KJV
And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, HE WAS ABLE ALSO TO PERFORM.
Hebrews 1:2-3; 11:1, 3, 6, NKJV
…in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things,
THROUGH WHOM ALSO HE MADE THE WORLDS;
UPHOLDING ALL THINGS BY THE WORD OF HIS POWER…
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
3 By faith we understand that THE WORLDS WERE FRAMED BY THE WORD OF GOD,
so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.
6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, FOR HE WHO COMES TO GOD MUST BELIEVE THAT HE IS,
and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
The Psalmist declared, O Magnify the LORD with me. But how does one “magnify” a God who does not change? It is to enlarge Him in the way we view Him. More often, we tend to magnify our problems while making our God too small in our eyes. We serve a God who is uncreated, infinite, eternal, transcendent, and sovereign. He is omniscient (all-knowing), omnipresent (everywhere at once), omnisympatheō (all-feeling), and omnipotent (all-powerful). To experience God as He is and exists is to know that He is able—Period. Daniel the prophet wrote, They that know their God shall be strong and do mighty exploits (Dan. 11:32). GOD posed a question to Abraham: Is there anything too hard for the LORD? (Gen. 18:17) to which voice of faith says, “No!” Moreover, it is written of Abraham, And being fully persuaded that, what (God) had promised, He was able also to perform (Rom. 4:21). Over and over we are given revelation, knowledge, and wisdom in knowing God as He is. God is able means He possesses: a•bil•i•ty; the means, skills, and mastery to do something and accomplish fully. He likewise possesses: ca•pac•i•ty; to maximum measure to accommodate and fill the total measure in understanding, competency, and capability. However many have a zeal for God but not according to knowledge. (Rom10:2) God said, My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge…. (Hos. 4:6) Their great flaw is creating a god in their own image and likeness as fallen creatures instead of having a corrected vision of the God in whose image and likeness they were created. Knowing God means understanding His ability and capacity to exceed every thought and transcend every possibility. All of the promises of God are “Yes” and “Amen” in Christ (2 Cor. 1:20). Jesus is the Word of God. Hebrews 1:2-3 says, God has spoken to us in these last days by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds…. And upholding all things by the word of His power…Unleashing the ability of God means activating the word of His power. Heb. 11:3, Through faith we understand that worlds were framed by the word of God… God possesses the power of speech that call things into existence from nothing and even calls things that are not as though they are. 2 Peter 1:4 says, We are given exceedingly great and precious promises; that by these you might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption in the world.
The possibilities of prayer rely on God’s ability and capacity to accomplish and supply. The only limitations of God are the limitations we place on Him. Our task is the acknowledgment of the truth and to recover ourselves out of the devil’s traps to live with an orphaned-mentality beneath our rights and privileges as God’s adopted children. Or, serve a God we have minimized through second-hand knowledge of men rather than a firsthand experience of who He is as I AM. We need to repent for making God too small in our eyes and limiting His abilities due to our lack of knowledge in knowing the truth: …if God perhaps will grant us repentance, so that we may know the truth, and that we may come to our senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been the captive to do his will (2 Tim. 2:25-26). This can mean viewing God from an unrenewed mind with preconceived ideas that project things on Him that He is not that doubts His abilities.
Jesus (the Word) was the Man, Model, and Message of praying into God’s ability. It was “how to pray?” that the disciples asked. But why? Because of the power and authority Jesus walked in. Jesus answered their request saying, After this manner you should pray, Our Father which art in heaven. Hallowed by thy name. (Mt. 6:9) The key to unlocking the power of God is first assigning Him to His rightful place in heaven and in our hearts. It is with our hearts and mouths that the life and power of the Word of God is unleashed. Romans 10:8: The word of faith is near you, already within your reach, it is in your mouth and hearts, this is the means of faith, which we proclaim to you. Again, it is written, We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak. (2 Cor. 4:13) Salvation is a result of confession of the mouth and believing in the heart. The Holy Spirit enables us to confess Christ’s Lordship and speak in a beautiful, heavenly language of His given utterance.
There are the acts of activation. Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, let the weak say, I am strong; I will say of the LORD he is my refuge and fortress, My God in whom I trust. Yes, some have distorted Biblical faith and prosperity out of proportion and morphed His true and faithful image into a caricature of itself. Nonetheless, there remains the reality of God’s ability available by the Word of His power. We can have the spirit of faith to believe for profit, prosperity, and power to get wealth to establish God’s covenant in the earth and display God’s blessing for nations to see. However, there is faith in the face of failure, faults, flaws, difficulties, challenges, and hardships. Jesus had perfect faith but was misunderstood, mistreated, beaten, and crucified. All the original disciples were martyred, save John, who was boiled in oil and banished to Patmos to die an agonizing death alone. The Early Church was scattered by persecution and made sport of in Roman Coliseums to be eaten alive by animals. Paul the apostle, suffered greatly for Christ. He was responding to the church Philippi where He wrote from chains and imprisonment: What has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance (Phil. 1:19). From this, we can conclude that there are some things God will deliver us FROM and some things God will deliver us THROUGH. From the end of the age looking back there is a collective work of their faith and was that they without us should not be made perfect (Heb. 11:40).
Today we pray to the Father who already knows what we have need of. Moreover, only He is able to supernaturally supply our needs and make the impossible possible from His divine nature fulfill our purpose. The secret to our unleashing the ability of God is by activating the Word of His power through faith, obedience, and endurance in the “will of God” until the promises come.
We will articulate the word of His power in five expressions of faith and declarations of facts of who God is and what He is able to do:
- HE IS ABLE…To Help in Temptation and Provide Strength in Weakness
- HE IS ABLE….To Accomplish What Concerns Me
- HE IS ABLE…To Deliver Through Trials and Trouble
- HE IS ABLE…To Make All Grace Abound Towards You
- HE IS ABLE…To Save to the Uttermost
- HE IS ABLE…To Help In Temptation and Provide Strength In Weakness
Hebrews 2:18; 4:15-16 NIV
Because he himself suffered when he was tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted.
15 For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet he did not sin. 16 Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.
2 Corinthians 12:9-10b NKJV
“My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.”
For when I am weak, then I am strong.
General Direction: That WE LEARN THAT God IS ABLE to help us in every temptation, deliver us from all evil, and provide sufficient grace in all our weakness. That because He suffered, was tempted, understands our weaknesses, and overcame this world—we too are overcomers, more than conquerors, always led in triumph, and able to do all things through Him who strengthens us.
- 13 However, when He,the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.—Jn. 16:13 NKJV
- 13 I can do all things through [a]Christ who strengthens me. –Phil. 4:13 NKJV
- 33 These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you [a]will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”—Jn. 16:33 NKJV
- 27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 30 I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me.—Jn. 14:27, 30 NKJV
- 14 Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. 15 For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. 16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need. –Heb. 4:14-16 NKJV
- 12 Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall. 13 No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to [c]bear it. -1Cor. 10:11-13 NKJV
- 10 Now whom you forgive anything, I also forgive. For [a]if indeed I have forgiven anything, I have forgiven that one for your sakes in the presence of Christ, 11 lest Satan should take advantage of us; for we are not ignorant of his devices. –2 Cor. 2:10-11 NKJV
- 3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. 4 For the weapons of our warfare are not [a]carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, 5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, 6 and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled. –2 Cor. 10:3-6 NKJV
- 3 But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the [a]simplicity that is in Christ. 4 For if he who comes preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or if you receive a different spirit which you have not received, or a different gospel which you have not accepted—you may well put up with it! –2 Cor. 11:3-4 NKJV
- 5 For this reason, when I could no longer endure it, I sent to know your faith, lest by some means the tempter had tempted you, and our labor might be in vain. –1 Thes. 3:5 NKJV
- 2 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces [a]patience. 4 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be [b]perfect and complete, lacking nothing. 12 Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him. 13 Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am tempted by God”; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone. 14 But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed. 15 Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death. 16 Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren. 17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning. –Jam. 1:2-4, 12-17 NKJV
- 9 then the Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations and to reserve the unjust under punishment for the day of judgment, –2 Pet. 2:9 NKJV
- 17 You therefore, beloved, since you know this beforehand, beware lest you also fall from your own steadfastness, being led away with the error of the wicked; –2 Pet. 3:17 NKJV
- 29 Now Jacob cooked a stew; and Esau came in from the field, and he was weary. 30 And Esau said to Jacob, “Please feed me with that same red stew, for I am weary.” Therefore his name was called [a]Edom. 33 Then Jacob said, [a]“Swear to me as of this day.”
- So he swore to him, and sold his birthright to Jacob. –Gen. 25:29, 30, 33 NKJV
- But King Solomon loved many foreign women, as well as the daughter of Pharaoh: women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Sidonians, and Hittites— 4 For it was so, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned his heart after other gods; and his heart was not [a]loyal to the Lord his God, as was the heart of his father David. –1 Kgs. 11:1, 4 NKJV
- 10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the [a]wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of [b]the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; 18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints— –Eph. 6:10-18 NKJV
- 6 But He gives more grace. Therefore He says:“God resists the proud. But gives grace to the humble.” 7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. 8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded. 9 Lament and mourn and weep! Let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to gloom. 10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up. –Jam. 4:6-10 NKJV
- 20 And David said to his son Solomon, “Be strong and of good courage, and do it; do not fear nor be dismayed, for the LordGod—my God—will be with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you, until you have finished all the work for the service of the house of the Lord. –1 Chron. 28:20 NKJV
- It happened in the spring of the year, at the time when kings go out to battle, that David sent Joab and his servants with him, and all Israel; and they destroyed the people of Ammon and besieged Rabbah. But David remained at Jerusalem. 2 Then it happened one evening that David arose from his bed and walked on the roof of the king’s house. And from the roof he saw a woman bathing, and the woman was very beautiful to behold. –2 Sam. 11:1-2 KJV
- Then Jesus, being filled with the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan and was led by the Spirit [a]into the wilderness, 4 But Jesus answered him, saying, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, [a]but by every word of God.’ ” 5 [b]Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 6 And the devil said to Him, “All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish. 7 Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours.” 8 And Jesus answered and said to him, [c]“Get behind Me, Satan! [d]For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.’ ”
- 14 Then Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit to Galilee, and news of Him went out through all the surrounding region. –Lk. 4:1, 4-8, 14 NKJV
- …do not allow us to fall into temptation,Butdeliver us from evil and the evil one –Mt. 6:13 NKJV
- 14 Do not enter the path of the wicked,And do not walk in the way of evil. –Pro. 4:14 NKJV
- That God is able to deliver us from anger, animosity, and bitterness through giving, forgiving, mercy, and grace to offenses.
- That we demolish strongholds where compromise to sin has opened the trafficking of the enemy and reclaim surrendered ground and footholds by submitting ourselves to God and resisting the devil until he flees.
- That we can approach the throne of grace with confident assurance because Jesus, who knew no sin, became sin—was tempted in every way such as we are –yet sympathetic with our weaknesses as the Son of Man.
- That at the throne of grace we can:
- Obtain Mercy: not getting what we deserved—condemnation and judgment.
- Receive Grace: getting what we did not deserve—justification and liberation.
- Help in time of need: because He suffered, HE IS ABLE to help us and deliver us from sin’s dominion and bondage.
- That not one word of God’s promise has ever failed and never returns to Him empty but will fulfill the purpose into which He spoke it to earth.
- That in Christ’s finished work and His upholding all things by the Word of His power we go:
- From: Faith to faith (Rom. 1:16-17)
- Strength to strength (Ps. 84:5-11)
- Glory to glory (2 Cor. 3:18)
- That He sent His Word to heal and His Word runs swiftly, to save, heal, deliver, liberate, and provide blessing favor, heritage, inheritance, and every promise “yes” and “amen” in Christ (The Word).
- That we daily be delivered from self-idolatry of lust, deceitfulness of riches, loves of this world, pleasures of this life, double-mindedness, half-heartedness and lukewarmness.
- That we will find new mercies and sufficient grace in weakness, difficulties, struggles, challenges, insults, setbacks, persecutions, and hardships.
- HE IS ABLE…To Accomplish What Concerns Me
Psalm 138:8 NASB
The Lord will accomplish what concerns me;
Your lovingkindness, O Lord, is everlasting;
Do not forsake the works of Your hands.
Philippians 1:6 TPT
I pray with great faith for you, because I’m fully convinced that the One who began this glorious work in you will faithfully continue the process of maturing you and will put his finishing touches to it until the unveiling of our Lord Jesus Christ!
General Direction: That my God will accomplish what concerns me, perfect me in love, and fulfill His purpose in me that I will know my God and do mighty exploits in His name. That as my life is no longer mine but His and I can do nothing on my own—I can do all things through His strength and He will finish what He started in me as the Author and Finisher of my faith.
- Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, 2 looking unto Jesus, the [a]author and [b]finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. –Heb. 12:1-2 NKJV
- 14 Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, 15 and release those who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage. –Heb. 2:14-15 NKJV
- 5 O Lord, You are the portion of my inheritance and my cup;You [a]maintain my lot. 6 The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Yes, I have a good inheritance. 7 I will bless the Lord who has given me counsel; My [b]heart also instructs me in the night seasons. 8 I have set the Lord always before me; Because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved. –Ps. 16:5-8 NKJV
- 4 Show me Your ways, O Lord;Teach me Your paths.5 Lead me in Your truth and teach me,For You are the God of my salvation;On You I wait all the day.6 Remember, O Lord, Your tender mercies and Your lovingkindnesses,For they are from of old.7 Do not remember the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions;According to Your mercy remember me,For Your goodness’ sake, O Lord.8 Good and upright is the Lord;Therefore He teaches sinners in the way.9 The humble He guides in justice,And the humble He teaches His way.10 All the paths of the Lord are mercy and truth,To such as keep His covenant and His testimonies. –Ps. 25:4-10 NKJV
- Bless the Lord, O my soul;And all that is within me, bless His holy name!2 Bless the Lord, O my soul,And forget not all His benefits:3 Who forgives all your iniquities,Who heals all your diseases,4 Who redeems your life from destruction,Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies, 5 Who satisfies your mouth with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s. 8 The Lord is merciful and gracious, Slow to anger, and abounding in mercy. 9 He will not always strive with us, Nor will He keep His anger forever. 10 He has not dealt with us according to our sins, Nor punished us according to our iniquities. 11 For as the heavens are high above the earth, So great is His mercy toward those who fear Him; 12 As far as the east is from the west, So far has He removed our transgressions from us. 13 As a father pities his children, So the Lord pities those who fear Him. 14 For He [a]knows our frame; He remembers that we are dust. 17 But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting On those who fear Him, And His righteousness to children’s children, 18 To such as keep His covenant, And to those who remember His commandments to do them. –Ps. 103:1-5, 8-14, 17-18 NKJV
- 14 The Lord upholds all who fall,And raises up all who are bowed down. 18 The Lord is near to all who call upon Him,To all who call upon Him in truth.19 He will fulfill the desire of those who fear Him;He also will hear their cry and save them.20 The Lord preserves all who love Him,But all the wicked He will destroy. –Ps. 145:14, 18-20 NKJV
- I will love You, O Lord, my strength.2 The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer;My God, my [a]strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the [b]horn of my salvation, my stronghold. 3 I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised; So shall I be saved from my enemies. –Ps. 18:1-3 NKJV
- 2 May He send you help from the sanctuary,And strengthen you out of Zion; 6 Now I know that the Lord saves His [a]anointed; He will answer him from His holy heaven With the saving strength of His right hand. 7 Some trust in chariots, and some in horses, But we will remember the name of the Lord our God.—Ps. 20:2, 6-7 NKJV
- God is our refuge and strength,A[a] very present help in trouble. 10 Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth! 11 The Lord of hosts is with us; The God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah –Ps. 46:1, 10-11 NKJV
- 2 Behold, God is my salvation,I will trust and not be afraid;‘For Yah, the Lord, is my strength and song;He also has become my salvation.’ ”3 Therefore with joy you will draw water From the wells of salvation. –Is. 12: 2-3 NKJV
- 18 And to whom did He swear that they would not enter His rest, but to those who did not obey? 19 So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief. –Heb. 3:18-19 NKJV
- 4 For whatever things were written before were written for our learning, that we through the [a]patience and comfort of the Scriptures might have hope. –Rom. 15:4 NKJV
- 32 The wicked is banished in his wickedness,But the righteous has a refuge in his death. –Pro. 14:32 NKJV
- 15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. –Col. 1:15 NKJV
- 11 For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people.12 It teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age,13 while we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, 14 who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good. –Titus 2:11-14 NIV
- 3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, –1 Pet. 1:3 NKJV
- That we can be fully persuaded that God is also able to perform in us and through us what He has promised.
- That I can do nothing without Christ but I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me.
- I will be anxious or worried about nothing but I will pray and believe God will finish His work in me of righteousness, holiness, perfected love, and a good and faithful trustee He has made me.
- That I am not my own, my life no longer belongs to me, but everything I own belongs to Christ and the life I now live is lived through Him.
- That I will set my trust and hope in Him until I see the goodness of the LORD accomplished in me and His purpose fulfilled in my life.
- That we serve the God who parted the Red Sea, brought water from a rock, rained manna from heaven, can raise valleys and lower mountains, made crooked places straight and streams in the desert—THEN HE CAN ACCOMPLISH WHAT CONCERNS ME TODAY—He can break every yoke, loose every chain, open every prison door, give beauty for ashes, enable me to throw off the weight of every besetting sin and anything that hinders me from running my race, and receiving the prize He promised.
- That because I seek God’s ability by seeking first His Kingdom and righteousness that He will give abundantly and give to the point of overflow in His God-reality of heaven, God-initiative via the works of my hands, and God-provision will be added to my life.
- That I will come to know My God in His perfected strength in my weaknesses, how He helps me solve my problems, delivers me from my enemies and from my own self-sabotage; through every trial, tribulation, and trouble I will learn to trust His faithfulness, goodness, and ever-present help in times of need.
- HE IS ABLE…To Deliver Through Trials and Trouble
…our GOD IS ABLE to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and HE WILL DELIVER US from your hand, O King.
But if not, let it be known to you, O King, that we do not serve your gods,
nor will we worship the fold image which you have set up.
Philippians 1:19 NIV
…what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance.
General Direction: That we learn to discern what God is delivering us FROM and what He is delivering us THROUGH; knowing we are told we would go through trials, tribulations, and testing in this world. We set our sights on what is unseen, not seen, and our hope on what is eternal not temporal, and everything is working together for our good.
- The Lord is my light and my salvation;Whom shall I fear?The Lord is the strength of my life;Of whom shall I be afraid? –Ps. 27:1 NKJV
- He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress;My God, in Him I will trust.”3 Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler And from the perilous pestilence. 4 He shall cover you with His feathers, And under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and [b]buckler. 5 You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, Nor of the arrow that flies by day, 6 Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday. 7 A thousand may fall at your side, And ten thousand at your right hand; But it shall not come near you. 9 Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge, Even the Most High, your dwelling place, 10 No evil shall befall you, Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; 11 For He shall give His angels charge over you, To keep you in all your ways. 12 In their hands they shall [a]bear you up, Lest you [b]dash your foot against a stone. 13 You shall tread upon the lion and the cobra, The young lion and the serpent you shall trample underfoot. 14 “Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will [c]set him on high, because he has known My name. 15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. 16 With [d]long life I will satisfy him, And show him My salvation.” –Ps. 91:1-7, 9-16 NKJV
- 10 The name of the Lord is a strong tower;The righteous run to it and are [a]safe. –Pro. 18:10 NKJV
- 6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. 9 The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you. –Phil. 4:6-9 NKJV
- 21 For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain. 29 For to you it has been granted on behalf of Christ, not only to believe in Him, but also to suffer for His sake, –Phil. 1:21, 29 NKJV
- 12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; 13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure. –Phil. 2:12-13 NKJV
- 22 strengthening the souls of the disciples, exhorting them to continue in the faith, and saying, “We must through many tribulations enter the kingdom of God.” –Acts. 14:22 NKJV
- 12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, to which you were also called and have confessed the good confession in the presence of many witnesses. –1 Tim. 6:12 NKJV
- 7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 9 who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began, –2 Tim. 1:7, 9 NKJV
- 3 You therefore must endure[a] hardship as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. 4 No one engaged in warfare entangles himself with the affairs of thislife, that he may please him who enlisted him as a soldier. 5 And also if anyone competes in athletics, he is not crowned unless he competes according to the rules. 6 The hardworking farmer must be first to partake of the crops. 7 Consider what I say, and [b]may the Lord give you understanding in all things. –2 Tim. 3-7 NKJV
- 12 Yes, and all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution. –2 Tim. 3:12 NKJV
- 2 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces [a]patience. 4 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be [b]perfect and complete, lacking nothing. 5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. 6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. 7 For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; 8 he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways. 12 Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him. 13 Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am tempted by God”; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone. 14 But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed. 15 Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death. 16 Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren. 17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning. –Jam. 1:2-8, 12-17 NKJV
- 7 Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, waiting patiently for it until it receives the early and latter rain. –Jam. 5:7 NKJV
- 6 In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been [a]grieved by various trials, 7 that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ, 8 whom having not [b]seen you love. Though now you do not see Him, yet believing, you rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory, 9 receiving the end of your faith—the salvation of your souls. –1 Pet. 1:6-9 NKJV
- 6 Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, 7 casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.8 Be [a]sober, be [b]vigilant; [c]because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. 9 Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world. 10 But [d]may the God of all grace, who called [e]us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, [f]perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you. 11 To Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen. –1 Pet. 5:6-11 NKJV
- 11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. 12 Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. 13 And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you, says the Lord, and I will bring you back from your captivity; I will gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you, says the Lord, and I will bring you to the place from which I cause you to be carried away captive. –Jer. 29:11-14 NKJV
- 15 My [a]frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 16 Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, The days fashioned for me, When as yet there were none of them. 23 Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties; 24 And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. –Ps. 139:15-16, 23-24 NKJV
- 3 you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams, for the Lordyour God is testing you to know whether you love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul. –Deut. 13:3 NKJV
- How long, O Lord? Will You forget me forever?How long will You hide Your face from me? –Ps. 13:1 NKJV
- 10 “Who among you fears the Lord?Who obeys the voice of His Servant?Who walks in darkness And has no light?Let him trust in the name of the Lord And rely upon his God. –Is. 50:10 NKJV
- 27 It shall come to pass in that day That his burden will be taken away from your shoulder,And his yoke from your neck,And the yoke will be destroyed because of the anointing oil. –Is. 10:27 NKJV
- 11 Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. 12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you. –Mt. 5:11-12 NKJV
- 24 “Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: 25 and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock.
- 26 “But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand:27 and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it fell. And great was its fall.” –Mt. 7:24-27 NKJV
- 23 But He turned and said to Peter, “Get behind Me,Satan! You are [a]an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men.” 24 Then Jesus said to His disciples, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me. 25 For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. 26 For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? –Mt. 16:23-26 NKJV
- 13 The [a]Breaker [the Messiah] will go up before them. They will break through, pass in through the gate and go out through it, and their King will pass on before them, the Lord at their head. –Mic. 2:13 Amp.
- 44 And whoever falls on this stone will be broken; but on whomever it falls, it will grind him to powder.” –Mt. 21:44 NKJV
- 31 [a]And the Lord said, “Simon, Simon! Indeed,Satan has asked for you, that he may sift you as wheat. 32 But I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail; and when you have returned to Me, strengthen your brethren.” –Lk. 22:31-32 NKJV
- “The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me,Because the Lord has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor;He has sent Me to [a]heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound; 2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, And the day of vengeance of our God; To comfort all who mourn, 3 To [b]console those who mourn in Zion, To give them beauty for ashes, The oil of joy for mourning, The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; That they may be called trees of righteousness, The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.” –Is. 61:1-3 NKJV
- 13 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show by good conduct that his works are done in the meekness of wisdom. 14 But if you have bitter envy and [h]self-seeking in your hearts, do not boast and lie against the truth. 15 This wisdom does not descend from above, but is earthly, sensual, demonic. 16 For where envy and self-seeking exist,confusion and every evil thing are there. 17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy. 18 Now the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace. –Jam. 3:13-18 NKJV
- 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,I will fear no evil;For You are with me;Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;You anoint my head with oil;My cup runs over.6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me All the days of my life;And I will [a]dwell in the house of the Lord [b]Forever. –Ps. 23:4-6 NKJV
- 5 Those who sow in tears Shall reap in joy.6 He who continually goes [a]forth weeping, Bearing [b]seed for sowing, Shall doubtless come again [c]with rejoicing, Bringing his sheaves with him. –Ps. 126:5-6 NKJV
- 7 Our soul has escaped as a bird from the snare of the fowlers; The snare is broken, and we have escaped. 8 Our help is in the name of the Lord, Who made heaven and earth. –Ps. 124:7-8 NKJV
- 20 For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us. –2 Cor. 1:20 NKJV
- 9 For to this end I also wrote, that I might put you to the test, whether you are obedient in all things. 10 Now whom you forgive anything, I also forgive. For [a]if indeed I have forgiven anything, I have forgiven that one for your sakes in the presence of Christ, 11 lest Satan should take advantage of us; for we are not ignorant of his devices. 14 Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us [a]diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place. –2 Cor. 2:9-11, 14 NKJV
- That we discern between the things that God is DELIVERING us FROM and the things He is DELIVERING us THROUGH.
- That in this world we will have tribulation-times but we can be of good cheer because our Lord Jesus has overcome this world.
- That we must enter the kingdom through many tribulations and that for every battle there is a victory, every testing there is a promotion that, come what may, God can deliver us from the fiery furnaces of life and the lion’s den of death and despair.
- That no one or no-thing can separate us from the love of God in Christ and if He allows Satan’s sifting it will be for our good and ultimately Satan’s demise.
- That my God is mighty in my midst and mighty to save—He is my strength and song, He surrounds me with songs of deliverance and gives me songs in the night.
- That when walking through trouble and tribulations we keep our eyes on what is unseen, not what is seen, for we walk by faith, not by sight and set our hope, not in temporal things, but eternal promises.
- That as I walk through the valley of the shadow of death—My God is with me, His rod of correction and staff of protection comfort me—He sets a table before me in the presence of my enemies and my cup of blessing overflows.
- That my God ia able to go above and beyond all things and He will be with me when I pass through deep waters, and when the flood waters rise they will not overflow me, and when I walk through the fire I will not be burned—for He said “I am the LORD your God!”
- That in every difficulty, struggle, hardship, offense, insult, exploitation, persecution, and perplexity God said “We can know that all things are working together for our good.”
- HE IS ABLE…To Make ALL Grace Abound Towards You
2 Corinthians 9:8 NIV
And GOD IS ABLE to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.
Philippians 4:19 Philips
MY GOD WILL SUPPLY all that you need from his glorious resources in Christ Jesus.
General Direction: That God’s grace is God’s ability unleashed in our giving and reproduction of His seed, 30, 60, 100-fold. That God takes pleasure when our treasures are found in Him as our exceedingly great reward; that God’s ability is revealed where He is most glorified when we are most satisfied with Him, content in being good and faithful stewards of the trusts He has invested in us.
- 38 Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.” –Lk. 6:38 NKJV
- 24 The threshing floors shall be full of wheat,And the vats shall overflow with new wine and oil. –Joel 2:24 NKJV
- 9 Honor the Lord with your possessions,And with the firstfruits of all your increase;10 So your barns will be filled with plenty,And your vats will overflow with new wine. –Pro.3:9-10 NKJV
- 9 You are cursed with a curse,For you have robbed Me,Even this whole nation.10 Bring all the tithes into the storehouse,That there may be food in My house,And try Me now in this,”Says the Lord of hosts,“If I will not open for you the windows of heaven And pour out for you such blessing That there will not be room enough to receive it.11 “And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes,So that he will not destroy the fruit of your ground,Nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for you in the field,”Says the Lord of hosts; –Mal.3:9-11 NKJV
- “I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser.2 Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He [a]takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit. 3 You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you. 4 Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me. 5 “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do 6 If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned. 7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you[b] will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. 8 By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples. –Jn. 15:1-8 NKJV
- 5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;You anoint my head with oil;My cup runs over. –Ps. 23:5 NKJV
- 2 Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers. –3 Jn. 2 NKJV
- 34 Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father,inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: –Mt. 25:34 NKJV
- 10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. –Jn. 10:10 NKJV
- 7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. 8 For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life. 9 And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart. —Gal. 6:7-9 NKJV
- 11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, 12 teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age, 13 looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, 14 who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself His own special people, zealous for good works. –Titus 2:11-14 NKJV
- 20 So they all ate and were filled, and they took up twelve baskets full of the fragments that remained. (leftover) –Mt. 14:20 NKJV
- Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me!For my soul trusts in You;And in the shadow of Your wings I will make my refuge,Until these calamities have passed by. –Ps. 57:1 NKJV
- 15 Behold, I am with you and will keep[a] you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have spoken to you.” –Gen. 28:15 NKJV
- 12 That is why I am suffering as I am. Yet this is no cause for shame, because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him until that day.—2 Tim. 1:12 NIV
- 32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things.33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. –Mt. 6:32-33 NKJV
- 7 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows. –Lk. 12:7 NKJV
- 10 But [a]may the God of all grace, who called [b]us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, [c]perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you. 11 To Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen. –1 Pet. 5:10-11 NKJV
- 8 See, I have set the land before you; go in and possess the land which the Lord swore to your fathers—to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob—to give to them and their descendants after them.’ 11 May the Lord God of your fathers make you a thousand times more numerous than you are, and bless you as He has promised you! 21 Look, the Lord your God has set the land before you; go up and possess it, as the Lord God of your fathers has spoken to you; do not fear or be discouraged.’ –Deut. 1:8, 11, 21 NKJV
- 18 “And you shall remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may [a]establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day. –Deut. 8:18 NKJV
- 3 Every place that the sole of your foot will tread upon I have given you, as I said to Moses. 4 From the wilderness and this Lebanon as far as the great river, the River Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and to the Great Sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your territory. 5 No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you. 6 Be strong and of good courage, for to this people you shall [a]divide as an inheritance the land which I swore to their fathers to give them. 7 Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may [b]prosper wherever you go. 8 This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you[c] shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success. 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” –Jsh. 1:3-9 NKJV
- 5 And Joshua said to the people, “Sanctify[a] yourselves, for tomorrow the Lord will do wonders among you.” 9 So Joshua said to the children of Israel, “Come here, and hear the words of the Lord your God.” 10 And Joshua said, “By this you shall know that the living God is among you, and that He will without fail drive out from before you the Canaanites and the Hittites and the Hivites and the Perizzites and the Girgashites and the Amorites and the Jebusites: –Jsh. 3:5, 9-10 NKJV
- 24 Most assuredly, I say to you,unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it produces much[a] 25 He who loves his life will lose it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life. 26 If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor. —Jn. 12:24-26 NKJV
- …remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that He said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’” –Acts 20:35 NKJV
- That God is able to make all grace abound to me because I seek first His kingdom and righteousness and I am sowing what I have been given to create what I’ve been promised.
- That my God is able to supply all of my needs according to His riches in heavenly realms because My Father in heaven knows what I have need of—He is able!
- That as a faithful steward of the trust and responsibilities given me—God is fully able to release supernatural supply and make the impossible possible to me.
- That God will use what is in my hand and nothing leaves heaven for me until something leaves earth for Him.
- That the ability of God is unleashed where faith exists, waiting persists, purpose enlists, and the devil flees because submission resists his devouring.
- That God has storehouses in heaven for us to access by believing and obeying His command, hearing and doing what His voice says, and He will teach us to profit, lead us in the way we should go, and favor our cause, because He is magnified by us and takes pleasure in the prosperity of His servants.
- That God is most glorified when we are most satisfied with Him as our exceedingly great reward and when we reproduce, add, and multiply what has been entrusted to us 30, 60, or 100-fold God takes pleasure where we have placed our treasures of heart in Him.
- HE IS ABLE…To Save To The Uttermost
Hebrews 7:25 KJV
Wherefore HE IS ABLE also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him,
seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.
Jude 24 NKJV
NOW TO HIM WHO IS ABLE TO KEEP you from stumbling,
And to present you faultless
Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy,
General Direction: That we understand that God is able to save to the uttermost meaning He will save to the end –abundantly above all we ask or think leaving nothing untouched, nothing unfinished, nothing lacking. That we can learn God’s ability to sōzō (salvation) when we activate the word of His power be believing into behaving and doing the will of God from the heart until He is done with us here.
- 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. –Rev. 12:11 NKJV
- 23 Then He said to them all, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross[a]daily, and follow Me. 24 For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will save it. 25 For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and is himself destroyed or lost? –Lk. 9:23-25 NKJV
- 6 being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ; –Phil. 1:6 NKJV
- 6 and has made us [a]kings and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen. 8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,[a]the Beginning and the End,” says the [b]Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the ” –Rev. 1:6, 8 NKJV
- 10 Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days.Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life. –Rev. 2:10 NKJV
- 11 Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war.—Rev. 19:11 NKJV
- 24 who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness—by whose [a]stripes you were healed. 25 For you were like sheep going astray, but have now returned to the Shepherd and [b]Overseer of your souls. –1 Pet. 2:24-25 NKJV
- 12 For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous,And His ears are open to their prayers;But the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.” –1 Pet. 3:12 NKJV
- 4 Surely He has borne our [a]griefs And carried our [b]sorrows; Yet we [c]esteemed Him stricken, [d]Smitten by God, and afflicted. –Is. 53:4 NKJV
- 23 Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify[a] you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24 He who calls you is faithful, who also will do it. -1 Thes. 5:23-24 NKJV
- 5 Commit[a] your way to the Lord, Trust also in Him, And He shall bring it to pass. –Ps. 37:5 NKJV
- After these things the word of the Lord came to Abram in a vision, saying, “Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield, [a]your exceedingly great reward.” –Gen. 15:1 NKJV
- When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the Lord appeared to Abram and said to him, “I am [a]Almighty God; walk before Me and be blameless. 2 And I will make My covenant between Me and you, and will multiply you exceedingly.” –Gen. 17:1-2 NKJV
- Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, 2 looking unto Jesus, the [a]author and [b]finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. –Heb. 12:1-2 NKJV
- 23 I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings.24 Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.25 Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.26 Therefore I do not run like someone running aimlessly; I do not fight like a boxer beating the air. 27 No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize. –1 Cor. 9:24-27 NIV
- 24 Now to Him who is able to keep [a]you from stumbling, And to present you faultless Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, –Jude 24 NKJV
- 8 For we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth. 11 Finally, brethren, farewell. Become complete. Be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be with you. 14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the [a]communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen. –1 Cor. 13:8, 11, 14 NKJV
- 31 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32 He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? 33 Who shall bring a charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies. 34 Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us. 35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written:
- “For Your sake we are killed all day long;We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.”37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. 38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. –Rom. 8:31-39 NKJV
- 23 His lord said to him,‘Well done, good and faithful servant; you have been faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.’ –Mt. 25:23 NKJV
- 5 Now therefore, if you will indeed obey My voice and keep My covenant, then you shall be a special treasure to Me above all people; for all the earth is Mine.—Ex. 19:5 NKJV
- 14 And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ” 15 Moreover God said to Moses, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: ‘The Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you. This is My name forever, and this is My memorial to all generations.’ –Ex. 3:14-15 NKJV
- 3 I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, as God Almighty, but by My name Lord[a] I was not known to them. –Ex. 6:3 NKJV
- 13 And Moses said to the people, “Do not be afraid. Stand still, and see the salvation[a] of the Lord, which He will accomplish for you today. For the Egyptians whom you see today, you shall see again no more forever. 14 The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold[b] your peace.” –Ex. 14:13-14 NKJV
- 9 But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; –1 Pet. 2:9 NKJV
- The Lord will [a]perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy, O Lord, endures forever; Do not forsake the works of Your hands. –Ps. 138:8 NKJV
- 30 He must increase, but I must decrease. –Jn. 3:30 NKJV
- 17 But Jesus answered them, “My Father has been working until now, and I have been working.” 19 Then Jesus answered and said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He sees the Father do; for whatever He does, the Son also does in like manner. –Jn. 5:17, 19 NKJV
- 63 It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life. –Jn. 6:63 NKJV
- 28 Then Jesus said to them, “When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father taught Me, I speak these things. 29 And He who sent Me is with Me. The Father has not left Me alone, for I always do those things that please Him.” –Jn. 8:28-29 NKJV
- 21 There are many plans in a man’s heart,Nevertheless the Lord’s counsel—that will stand. –Pro. 19:21 NKJV
- 20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen. –Eph. 3:20-21 NKJV
- 23 Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. 35 So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. 36 You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised. –Heb. 10:23, 35-36 NIV
- That God our Creator/Redeemer started with the end in mind; before the foundations of this world the Lamb was slain, what was lost would be regained, and strength would be perfected in weakness, and God would use those redeemed in His image and likeness to crush the head of the serpent and cover His throne with worship in spirit and in truth.
- That our hope and trust is set on Him who is able to save to the uttermost, to the end, nothing left undone, no work unfinished—perfected in love through & through.
- That we put no confidence in our flesh or in the arm of our own strength, but we trust in God’s ability to do exceedingly abundantly above all we ask or think according to His power at work in us. He will keep us from falling away and present us faultless before the throne of grace because He is presently at the right hand of God ever-living to make intercession for us because He is able to save to the uttermost.
- That we would decrease, so He could increase to fulfill His purpose and us be full of good works.
- That as the Author and Finisher of our faith He is able; redeeming everything concerning us, returning everything lost or stolen 7-fold and make us kings and priests who are co-heirs, co-laborers, and reign with Him throughout eternity.
- That we discover, develop, and deploy the Word of His power in all things knowing He watches over His word to perform it because His word is living, active, and powerful and endures forever.
- That we are unleashing the ability to God by activating the word of His power via in believing into behaving and doing the will of God until we receive what He has promised.