31 Oct Online Prayer, A 21st Century Reformation, Wednesday, October 31, 2018
(Returning to the roots of righteousness to bear the fruits of reformation)
Proverbs 12:12 KJVer
The wicked desires a net of evil men; but the root of the righteous yields fruit.
Luke 3:9 NKJV
And even now the ax is laid to the root of the trees. Therefore every tree which does not bear good fruit
is cut down and thrown into the fire.
The heart of a reformer is the yield of fruit from where reformation has taken root. In 1517 Martin Luther, an unlikely and reluctant change agent, nailed his 95 Theses to the door of the Castle Church in Wittenberg, Germany. The cause and effect was the most significant move of God since the Upper Room 2,000 years ago. The Reformation transcended barriers spiritual, educational, governmental, market place, and generational. Although far from controversy, flaws, and errors, this move of God shaped history and translated through time effecting us even today.
The conditions of the church and western civilization at that time had reached a defining moment and were remarkably similar to today. America is now at a crossroads too. Campuses have become war-zones of violence and indoctrination. Socialist agendas, humanism, atheism, agnosticism, and anarchy have seized the minds of the young making them radicals of ill-conceived philosophies divorced from the founding father’s vision. We are witnessing what Gramsci, a Western European Marxist of the 1920’s,called…“a long march through institutions, religions, cultural and educational, of the West, uprooting Christianity and its teachings about God, man, and morality, to create a new people who would not reflexively reject Marxism. His contention was that Christianity had provided an immune system against communism’s advances. Yet today, we observe socialism, humanism, and hedonism taking root in academia, government, and media. The masses are falling prey to the unbiblical, anti-God, idolatrous tenets of this false social utopia due to the vacuum created by the absence of the church’s influence. The Bible calls it “leanness of soul” or a “wasting disease”: But they soon forgot what He had done and did not wait for His counsel. So God gave them what they asked for, but sent a wasting disease upon them. Ps. 106:13-15 NIV
America is following behind Europe’s decline and decay due to apathy and ignorance. Europe is now considered the “New Dark Continent”. It has undergone a “gospel inoculation” that has introduced “another gospel” making the masses of immune to the real thing. No doubt, we too in America have long crossed the line to a point of no return outside of a supernatural retraction and reformation both wide and deep in the hearts of men and women. The matter of the heart is the heart of the matter. Martin Luther, when speaking to a group of young adults said, “…he will use his intellect best who cultivates his heart the most…he studies the Bible best who has kept his heart with all diligence. The Bible says, And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees. (Lk. 3:9 KJV) This is the key. In counseling, it is called “tracing the surface problem to the root reason”; it medical terms it is “an underlying cause”; in a spiritual definition, it is a “pre-existing condition.” Proverbs 12:3, A man shall not be established by wickedness, but the root of the righteous shall not be moved. What is needed most is a “radical intervention”. The word “radical” comes from the Latin, “radux”; it means: to return to the original or to go back to the root. This is the great need of the church today! Learning from past patterns of God’s ways and linking them with future prophecy to determine an understanding of the times. This is the only way to seize the moment and make the most of the opportunity because the days are evil.. Proverbs 28:5 Evil men do not understand judgement; but they that seek the LORD understand all things. And again in Ecclesiastes 8:5-6…a man’s heart discerns both time and judgment. Because to every purpose there is time and judgment. Barna wrote Vision is foresight with insight on hindsight. We have reached critical mass in America. We will either breakthrough or breakdown as a nation according to whose revolution will succeed.
What is the final verdict of time and judgment? It depends on those found radical–unleashing a movement that will be no less than revolutionary in a 21st Century Reformation. We need a radical move, a returning to the root, a recapturing the original. NT Scholar J.B. Phillips in his commentary on the Church of Acts wrote: The newborn church, as vulnerable as any human child, having neither money, influence, nor power in the ordinary sense, is setting forth joyfully and courageously to win the pagan world for Christ…Yet we cannot help feeling disturbed as well as moved, for this surely is the church as it was meant to be. It is vigorous and flexible, for these are the days before it ever became fat and short of breath through prosperity, or muscle-bound by overorganization. These men did not make “acts of faith” they believed; they did not “say their prayers”, they really prayed. They did not hold conferences on psychosomatic medicine, they simply healed the sick. But if they were uncomplicated and naïve by modern standards, we have ruefully to admit they were open on the God-ward side in a way that is almost unknown today.
“Open on the God-ward side of things” is the holy root the branches must be grafted into. These are those of whom “the zeal of the Lord has consumed them.” Watchman Nee wrote, When a Christian becomes on fire for Christ the nominal religious says he is “too hot” and “fanatical” and running a fever!” It has been said; “It’s easier to cool down a fanatic than to warm up a corpse.” Yet, the only remedy to the social contagions spreading through this nation is a radical return to the root! These last days are described: some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; ever-learning and never able to come to the truth…evil men and seducers shall grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived. (1 Tim. 4:1-2; 2 Tim 3:7, 13)
Instead of cursing the darkness, we must light a candle! “Average” is now the enemy and “normal” the nemesis of the need. The call is to go above and beyond, to travel the second mile, and be bold and courageous as lions!
Another modern day reformer, Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., wrote in his “Letter from a Birmingham Jail.” Was not Jesus an extremist for love; “love your enemies, bless the that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you.” Was not Amos an extremist for justice; “Let justice roll down like waters and righteousness like an ever-flowing stream.” Was not Paul an extremist for the Gospel of Christ; “I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.” Was not Martin Luther an extremist; “Here I stand; I cannot do otherwise, so help me God”…So the question is not whether we will be extremists, but what kind of extremists we will be. We will be extremists to hate or to love? More and more I feel that the people of ill will have used time more effectively than the people of good will.
A scholarly observation of the roots of revival, renewal, and reformation are: PRAYER, UNITY, PREACHING, and TAKING DOMINION. These are the roots to be tapped into while laying the ax to the roots of sin and the idolatry of ideologies in contending for the yield of harvest.
The eyes of the Lord search throughout the earth to find those whose hearts are fully committed to Him. (2 Chron. 16:9) The key to a 21st Century Reformation is a present day revolution of the radical at heart. God looks from heaven and says: Break up your unplowed ground; for it is time to seek the LORD until He comes and rains righteousness on you! Hosea 10:12 We are past due for a Fourth Great Awakening and a 21st Century Reformation. Our endeavor is the co-op of the farmer and heaven: Heaven cannot do what the farmer should do; the farmer cannot do what only heaven can do. As we pray let us be planting and watering and God will give the increase!
We will tap into five roots to yield the righteousness of the Tree of Life:
- Reformation of FOUNDATIONS
- Reformation of FORMATIONS
- Reformation of NATIONS
- Reformation of CREATIONS
- Reformation of TRANSLATIONS
- Reformation of FOUNDATIONS
Psalm 82:5 KJV
They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness:
ALL THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE EARTH ARE OUT OF COURSE.
Isaiah 58:12 NKJV
Those from among you
Shall build the old waste places;
You shall raise up the foundations of many generations;
And you shall be called the Repairer of the Breach,
The Restorer of Streets to Dwell In.
General Direction: For families, churches, and communities to raise up the foundations of generations by restoring godly parenting, while raising children in the fear and admonition of the Lord; for this generation of believers to repair the breaches of compromise, and reach and teach this generation with the Gospel and true discipleship; to penetrate and take dominion in education, government, media, and culture.
- 3 When the foundations are being destroyed,what can the righteous do?” –Ps. 11:3 NIV
- 30 And the remnant who have escaped of the house of Judah Shall again take root downward,And bear fruit upward.31 For out of Jerusalem shall go a remnant,And those who escape from Mount Zion.The zeal of the Lord[a]of hosts will do this.’ –2 Kgs. 19:30-31 NKJV
- 22 Now he who received seed among the thorns is he who hears the word, and the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and he becomes unfruitful. 23 But he who received seed on the good ground is he who hears the word and understands it, who indeed bears fruit and produces: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.” –Mt. 13:22-23 NKJV
- 7 Restore us, O God of hosts, Cause Your face to shine,And we shall be saved!8 You have brought a vine out of Egypt;You have cast out the [a]nations, and planted it. 9 You prepared room for it, And caused it to take deep root, And it filled the land. 10 The hills were covered with its shadow, And the [b]mighty cedars with its boughs. 11 She sent out her boughs to [c]the Sea, And her branches to [d]the River. –Ps. 80:7-11 NKJV
- 17 Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah,for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven. 18 And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not [a]prevail against it. 19 And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth [b]will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” –Mt. 16:17-19 NKJV
- 24 “Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: –Mt. 7:24 NKJV
- 10 According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it. But let each one take heed how he builds on it. 11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, 13 each one’s work will become clear; for the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one’s work, of what sort it is. –Mt. 7:24 NKJV
- 10 According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it. But let each one take heed how he builds on it. 11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, 13 each one’s work will become clear; for the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one’s work, of what sort it is. –1 Cor. 3:10-13 NKJV
- 19 Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: “The Lord knows those who are His,” and, “Let everyone who names the name of [a]Christ depart from iniquity.” –2 Tim. 2:19 NKJV
- 20 having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone, 21 in whom the whole building, being fitted together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord, 22 in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit. –Eph. 2:20-22 NKJV
- 5 you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. –1 Pet. 2:5 NKJV
- 6 Seek the Lord while He may be found,Call upon Him while He is near.7 Let the [a]wicked forsake his way, And the unrighteous man his thoughts; Let him return to the Lord, And He will have mercy on him; And to our God, For He will abundantly pardon. 8 “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord. 9 “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts 10 “For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, And do not return there, But water the earth, And make it bring forth and bud, That it may give seed to the sower And bread to the eater, 11 So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me [b]void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it. –Is. 55:6-11 NKJV
- For parents, churches, and communities to raise up and restore the foundations of generations by impressing God’s Word on the hearts and minds of the children.
- For the Biblical family to be restored with one father and one mother raising their children in the instruction and discipline of the fear of the Lord.
- For spiritual leaders to repent of preaching cheap grace and discipleship without cost and preach the cross and the demonstration of the Spirit’s power.
- For sinners to see the Gospel Message in the saints as they hear the message.
- For Christians to not have anything to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness (Halloween) but expose them while letting their light of good works shine to sinners. (Eph. 5:11)
- Reformation of FORMATIONS
Galatians 4:19 NKJV
My little children, for whom I labor in birth again UNTIL CHRIST IS FORMED IN YOU.
General Direction: That we comprehend the crisis of character in the nation and the importance of the formation of Christ-likeness in every aspect of our lives; that we cease from sounding an unclear trumpet message by preaching one thing and living another; that Christ being formed in us would cause a 21st Century Reformation due to the revolution of radical hearts that return to the root as salt and light.
- 16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.—Col. 3:16 NKJV
- 21 in whom the whole building, being fitted together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord, 22 in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit. –Eph. 2:21-22 NKJV
- 12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the [a]edifying of the body of Christ, 13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ; 14 that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, 15 but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head—Christ— –Eph. 4:12-15 NKJV
- 4 Coming to Him as to a living stone, rejected indeed by men, but chosen by God and precious, 5 you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. –1 Pet. 2:4-5 NKJV
- 3 And not only this, but [a]we also exult in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance;4 and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope; 5 and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us. –Rom. 5:3-5 NASB
- 18 Then you shall again discern Between the righteous and the wicked,Between one who serves God And one who does not serve Him. –Mal. 3:18 NKJV
- “For behold, the day is coming,Burning like an oven,And all the proud, yes, all who do wickedly will be stubble.And the day which is coming shall burn them up,”Says the Lordof hosts,“That will leave them neither root nor branch. –Mal. 4:1 NKJV
- 14 Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord: 15 looking carefully lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled. –Heb. 12:14-15 NKJV
- 13 Instead of the thorn shall come up the cypress tree,And instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree;And it shall be to the Lord for a name,For an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off.” –Is. 55:13 NKJV
- 6 But when the sun was up they were scorched, and because they had no root they withered away. 21 yet he has no root in himself, but endures only for a while. For when tribulation or persecution arises because of the word, immediately he stumbles. 22 Now he who received seed among the thorns is he who hears the word, and the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and he becomes unfruitful. 23 But he who received seed on the good ground is he who hears the word and understands it, who indeed bears fruit and produces: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.” –Mt. 13:6, 21-23 NKJV
- 10 If the ax is dull,And one does not sharpen the edge,Then he must use more strength;But wisdom [a]brings success.—Eccl. 10:10 NKJV
- 12 These are [a]spots in your love feasts, while they feast with you without fear, serving only themselves. They are clouds without water, carried [b]about by the winds; late autumn trees without fruit, twice dead, pulled up by the roots; –Jude 12 NKJV
- 20 Now in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots. –Mk. 11:20 NKJV
- That as Paul prayed for the church at Galatia to have Christ formed in them—we would pray for the church in America to have the formation of Christ–like character in our witness and ministries.
- That the church would develop proven character tempered in the fires of persecution for righteousness’ sake and learn to love our enemies and overcome hate and discord with love, forgiveness, and kindness.
- That God’s people would fill the vacuum where other ideologies and religions are seeking the void with atheism, humanism, socialism, hedonism, and anarchy.
- That as the church in America is rooted and established in love and the Lordship of Christ—our fullness would expand into the highways and byways of influence.
- That the followers of Christ would learn that if the ax is dull, one must sharpen its edge, therefore, we must examine our edges of evangelism and disciple-making and return to the original, Biblical means of reaching and teaching souls for Christ.
- That we understand that, to whom much is given, much more is required.
- Reformation of the NATIONS
Acts 17:26-27 NIV
From one nation he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them
and the exact places where they should live. God did this so that men would seek him and perhaps reach out for him,
though he is not far from each one of us.
Isaiah 66:8 Tree of Life Version
Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen such things?
Can a land be born in one day? Can A NATION BE BROUGHT FORTH AT ONCE?
For as soon as Zion was in labor, she gave birth to her children.
General Direction: That we would understand that God is separating sheep and goat nations and that righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a shame to any people; that the urgent need is to return to the roots of the Early Church in bearing the rebirth of a nation through awakening, renewal, and reformation for our generation and time; to take responsibility for our nation.
- 10 See, I have this day set you over the nations and over the kingdoms,To root out and to pull down,To destroy and to throw down,To build and to plant.”11 Moreover the word of the Lord came to me, saying, “Jeremiah, what do you see? And I said, “I see a [a]branch of an almond tree.” 12 Then the Lord said to me, “You have seen well, for I am [b]ready to perform My word.” –Jer. 1;10-12 NKJV
- 11 Has a nation changed its gods,Which are not gods?But My people have changed their Glory For what does not profit. –Jer. 2:11 NKJV
- 47 And that servant who knew his master’s will, and did not prepare himself or do according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. –Lk. 12:47 NKJV
- 34 Righteousness exalts a nation,But sin is a [a]reproach to any people. –Pro. 14:34 NKJV
- 11 The counsel of the Lord stands forever,The plans of His heart to all generations.12 Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord,The people He has chosen as His own inheritance.13 The Lord looks from heaven;He sees all the sons of men.14 From the place of His dwelling He looks On all the inhabitants of the earth;15 He fashions their hearts individually;He [a]considers all their works. –Ps. 33:11-15 NKJV
- 11 “And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes,So that he will not destroy the fruit of your ground,Nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for you in the field,”Says the Lord of hosts;12 “And all nations will call you blessed,For you will be a delightful land,”Says the Lord of hosts. –Mal. 3:11-12 NKJV
- 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. 33 And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. –Mt. 25:32-33 NKJV
- 12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow –Mt. 24:12 NKJV
- 17 Let the priests, who minister to the Lord,Weep between the porch and the altar;Let them say, “Spare Your people, O Lord,And do not give Your heritage to reproach,That the nations should [a]rule over them. Why should they say among the peoples, ‘Where is their God?’ “ 18 Then the Lord will be zealous for His land, And pity His people. 28 “And it shall come to pass afterward That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams, Your young men shall see visions. 29 And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days.–Joel 2:17-18, 28-29 NKJV
- 2 I will also gather all nations,And bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat;And I will enter into judgment with them there On account of My people, My heritage Israel,Whom they have scattered among the nations;They have also divided up My land.—Joel 3:2 NKJV
- 6 Indeed He says,‘It is too small a thing that You should be My Servant To raise up the tribes of Jacob,And to restore the preserved ones of Israel;I will also give You as a light to the Gentiles,That You should be My salvation to the ends of the earth.’ ” –Is. 49:6 NKJV
- 14 “You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.15 Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven. –Mt. 5:14-16 NKJV
- 12 The righteous shall flourish like a palm tree,He shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.13 Those who are planted in the house of the Lord Shall flourish in the courts of our God.14 They shall still bear fruit in old age;They shall be [a]fresh and [b]flourishing, 15 To declare that the Lord is upright; He is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in Him. –Ps. 92:12-15 NKJV
- 25 I have been young, and now am old;Yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken,Nor his descendants begging bread.26 He is [a]ever merciful, and lends; And his descendants are blessed. 27 Depart from evil, and do good; And dwell forevermore. 28 For the Lord loves justice, And does not forsake His saints; They are preserved forever, But the descendants of the wicked shall be cut off.—Ps. 37:25-28 NKJV
- 20 There is desirable treasure,And oil in the dwelling of the wise,But a foolish man squanders it.21 He who follows righteousness and mercy Finds life, righteousness, and honor.22 A wise man [a]scales the city of the mighty, And brings down the trusted stronghold. –Pro. 21:20-22 NKJV
- For us to intercede to birthing an awakening and reformation in America because there is coming a time and judgment of sheep and goat nations.
- For us to understand why God has raised up America and our Biblical mandate to Israel and the Jewish nation; to lay an ax to the root of anti-Semitism among us.
- For through our confession and repentance as the people of God to experience the forgiveness and mercy of God and healing in our land.
- For us to understand that God will lay an ax to the roots of evil and crush the seed of the wicked vs. the root of the righteous yields fruit and the godly seed is blessed—therefore, we must choose.
- For us to fully surrender to the Holy Spirit’s work of birthing prayer, bringing unity, anointed preaching, and dynamic dominion of righteousness, justice, and truth.
- For believers to, not just lay an ax to the root of evils, but to sow seeds of righteousness and reap a harvest of wholeness, healing, and holiness.
- For us to look to God for our help in vision, wisdom, and discernment.
- Reformation of CREATIONS
Romans 8:19 Amplified Bible
For [even the whole] creation (all nature) waits expectantly and longs earnestly for God’s sons to be made
known [waits for the revealing, the disclosing of their sonship].
General Direction: For Abba’s children to rise up and fulfill the expectation of creation to be the manifested sons and daughters as planned and purposed; that as we seek the kingdom first and advance it foremost on earth as it is in heaven we will see awakening and reformation, healing of our land, and reconciliation of generations and nations.
- 26 Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over [a]all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” 27 So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. 28 Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that [b]moves on the earth.” –Gen. 1:26-28 NKJV
- 2 And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be on every beast of the earth, on every bird of the air, on all that move on the earth, and on all the fish of the sea. They are given into your hand. –Gen. 9:2 NKJV
- 3 When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers,The moon and the stars, which You have ordained,4 What is man that You are mindful of him,And the son of man that You visit[a] him? 5 For You have made him a little lower than [b]the angels, And You have crowned him with glory and honor. 6 You have made him to have dominion over the works of Your hands; You have put all things under his feet, 7 All sheep and oxen— Even the beasts of the field, 8 The birds of the air, And the fish of the sea That pass through the paths of the seas. –Ps. 8:3-8 NKJV
- 6 I said, “You are [a]gods, And all of you are children of the Most High. –Ps. 82:6 NKJV
- 32 “Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom. –Lk. 12:32
- 13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ; 15 but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head—Christ— 16 from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love. –Eph. 4:13, 15-16 NKJV
- 17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. –Eph. 3:17, 19 NKJV
- 6 So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him,7 rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. 8 See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the elemental spiritual forces[a] of this world rather than on Christ. –Col. 2:6-8 NIV
- 3 A man is not established by wickedness,But the root of the righteous cannot be moved. 12 The wicked covet the catch of evil men,But the root of the righteous yields fruit. –Pro. 12:3, 12 NKJV
- There shall come forth a [a]Rod from the [b]stem of Jesse, And a Branch shall [c]grow out of his roots. 2 The Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon Him, The Spirit of wisdom and understanding, The Spirit of counsel and might, The Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord. 3 His delight is in the fear of the Lord, And He shall not judge by the sight of His eyes, Nor decide by the hearing of His ears; 9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain, For the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord As the waters cover the sea. 10 “And in that day there shall be a Root of Jesse,
Who shall stand as a banner to the people; For the Gentiles shall seek Him, And His resting place shall be glorious.”—Is. 11:1-3, 9-10 NKJV
- Blessed is the man Who walks not in the counsel of the [a]ungodly, Nor stands in the path of sinners, Nor sits in the seat of the scornful; 2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord, And in His law he [b]meditates day and night. 3 He shall be like a tree Planted by the [c]rivers of water, That brings forth its fruit in its season, Whose leaf also shall not wither; And whatever he does shall prosper. –Ps. 1:1-3 NKJV
- 5 Thus says the Lord:“Cursed is the man who trusts in man And makes flesh his [a]strength, Whose heart departs from the Lord. 6 For he shall be like a shrub in the desert, And shall not see when good comes, But shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, In a salt land which is not inhabited. 7 “Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, And whose hope is the Lord. 8 For he shall be like a tree planted by the waters, Which spreads out its roots by the river, And will not [b]fear when heat comes; But its leaf will be green, And will not be anxious in the year of drought, Nor will cease from yielding fruit. –Jer. 17:5-8 NKJV
- 2 Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He[a]takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit. 7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you[a] will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. 8 By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples. 11 “These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full. 16 You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you. –Jn. 15:2, 7-8, 11, 16 NKJV
- 14 if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. –2 Chron. 7:14 NKJV
- For Abba’s children to grow up and mature in order to manifest themselves to all creation and healing of our land.
- For believers to not become complacent in settling for no less than the fullness of the measure of the stature of Christ and reinforce the roots of righteousness to reap the fruits of holiness.
- For God’s people to be planted in the house of the LORD in order to flourish in the courts of the LORD and the nations see we are blessed as He promised.
- For the church to learn the importance of having the kingdom entrusted to us and our responsibility to advance it on earth as it is in heaven; to protect our sovereignty as a nation while showing compassion to aliens and refugees.
- For us to reclaim lost ground and seek and save the lost at all costs, especially in light of recent violence, hatred, animosity, hostile actions, and attitudes in races and incendiary rhetoric with politicians.
- Reformation of TRANSLATIONS
Colossians 1:13 NKJV
He has delivered us from the power of darkness and HAS TRANSLATED US INTO THE KINGDOM OF HIS SON:
2 Corinthians 3:2 TPT
For your very lives are our “letters of recommendation,” permanently engraved on our hearts, recognized and read by everybody.
General Direction: That it is the Father’s pleasure to give us the kingdom and have His living word implanted in us so the Word can become flesh—open and read of all men; that we are responsible to possess a prophetic, redemptive vision of God and translate His message to saint and sinner; for us to rightly divide the Word of Truth and imitate Christ as we follow His example.
- 18 Where there is no [a]revelation, the people cast off restraint; But happy is he who keeps the law. –Pro. 29:18 NKJV
- 6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.Because you have rejected knowledge,I also will reject you from being priest for Me;Because you have forgotten the law of your God,I also will forget your children. –Hos. 4:6 NKJV
- 15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. –2 Tim. 2:15 NKJV
- 12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account. –Heb. 4:12-13 NKJV
- 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.21 “Not everyone who says to Me,‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 24 “Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: 25 and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock. 26 “But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand: 27 and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it fell. And great was its fall.” –Mt. 7:20-21, 24-27 NKJV
- 6 If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. 7 But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. –1 Jn. 1:6-7 NKJV
- Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ. –1 Cor. 11:1 NKJV
- 5 Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?—unless indeed you [a]are disqualified. –2 Cor. 13:5 NKJV
- 15 You too should be on your guard against him, because he strongly opposed our message. 16 At my first defense, no one came to my support, but everyone deserted me. May it not be held against them. –2 Tim. 4:15-16 NIV
- 14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth. –Jn. 1: 14 NKJV
- For this generation of believers to receive a fresh vision of the redemptive God and accurately reflect who He is to the lost.
- For us to cease and desist being destroyed for lack of knowledge, ignorance, and apathy and study to show ourselves approved to God, as workmen who need not be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of Truth.
- For us to implant the Word in our hearts that the Word become flesh and the message be known and read by all men.
- For us to imitate Christ in messaging and ministry and be able to say “follow me as I follow Christ’s example!”
- For us to receive the prophetic vision of the redemptive God, write it down, and run with it for the lost and searching to seek and find.
- For us to watch our lives and message in order to save ourselves and those who listen and watch us.
- For us to examine the translation of truth through our walking in the light/truth as He is in the light/truth and transfer the kingdom of the Son of God’s love away from the kingdom of darkness.
- For us to let our light shine in darkness, overcome and conquer the evils of our day, and to facilitate a 21st Century Reformation.