14 Dec R3 Alliance Online Prayer, GOD’S INDESCRIBABLE GIFT, Wednesday, December 13, 2017
Imparting What Words Cannot Say
Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!
2 Corinthians 9:15 NKJV
And He led them out as far as Bethany,
And He lifted up His hand and blessed them.
Now it came to pass, while He blessed them,
that He was parted from them and carried up to heaven.
Jesus is God’s indescribable gift to us! As Emmanuel emerged from the womb of eternity He obtained salvation to the utter most saving us in every way a person can be saved. He saved us from sin and hell, delivered us from darkness and the devil, healed us of every sickness and disease, conquered death and the grave and making every promise of God “Yes and Amen” to us. From the womb of the virgin was the birth of God’s gift that became the matrix of many things. Matrix meaning; something which originates, develops, or takes place from the original source.
As the Alpha and Omega, the Son of God was the First Noel who has become the Last Maranatha! We are those created in God’s image and likeness. We have been empowered to impart the blessings of God to His people, as well as, as break curses and cast out devils. God’s gift to us unfolds as it is unwrapped by faith and obedience as commanded.
Scripture is replete with references to impartation, but more specifically since we are using technology to the verbal release of God’s word with authority, we will just say the Word and Your servant will be healed, call those things which are not as though they were, speak to mountains to be removed. Because the Word is near us even in our mouth. God said His Word runs swiftly and He sent from His Word and healed them. We live on the other side of the utter most salvation. Isaiah wrote “by His stripes you are healed”, Peter wrote “by His stripes you were healed”. The past tense term means it was accomplished then! “Every good and perfect gift that comes from the Father of lights” was secured at the cross. All the benefits of God was an event that occurred two thousand years ago. Salvation, healing, deliverance, blessing, prosperity are all existing realities awaiting our entry into Christ’s provision.
We will use God’s office gifts to the body of Christ to speak the Word, command the blessings, and invoke the Biblical heritage that is ours in Christ. We are doing this before the New Year begins so that we can enter in being freed from the entanglements of 2017 and walking into 2018 with God’s blessing and promises to our pathways ahead.
Jesus is God’s indescribable gift in whom we live and move and have our being. For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things, by whom all things are held together. This is because He is the Risen King that offerings a living Gift that keeps on giving!
Today, we will pray over God’s people and speak the Word over them in Four Areas:
- The Fatherly Blessing
- The Prophetic Declaration
- The Elijah Anointing
- The Priestly Prayer
Even now Jesus is at the right hand of the Father ever-living to intercede for the saints! We now come into agreement with His Messianic-Matrix or “Indescribable Gift” given to us from the Father who freely gives us all things, the Son who laid down everything for us, and the Spirit who leads us to places where nothing is lacking and no good thing is withheld from those who walk uprightly! The power of the spoken Word is like a multi-vitamin. All of the compressed ingredients need to be broken down and assimilated into the digestive system. Jesus said “Man shall not live by bread alone”. As we receive the Word we must meditate and repeat its compounded promises to experience their long lasting benefits. May it be unto us according to Your Word O Lord, Today!
- THE FATHERLY BLESSING
Hebrews 11:21 NKJV
By faith Jacob…blessed each of the sons of Joseph, and worshipped, leaning on top of his staff.
1 Peter 3:8-9 NKJV
Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another;
love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous;
not returning evil for evil or reviling for reviling,
BUT ON THE CONTRARY BLESSING, knowing that you were called to this, THAT YOU MAY INHERIT A BLESSING.
Luke 22:29 KJV
And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;
Mark 10:16 KJV
(Jesus) took the children up in His arms, put His hands upon them, and BLESSED THEM.
Numbers 6:27 NKJV
“So they shall put My name on the children of Israel, and I will bless them.”
General Direction: To follow the spiritual pattern of speaking the blessing and pronouncing God’s promise over the Biblical heritage of God’s children and their offspring; to bless them to be a blessing to nations and generations.
- Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,The fruit of the womb is a reward.4 Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,So are the children of one’s youth.5 Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them;They shall not be ashamed,But shall speak with their enemies in the gate. – Ps. 127:3-5 NKJV
- Your children like olive plants All around your table. —Ps. 138:3b NKJV
- 26 Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” 27 So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. 28 Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” –Gen. 1:26-28 NKJV
- 9 So God blessed Noah and his sons, and said to them: “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth. 9 “And as for Me, behold, I establish My covenant with you and with your descendants after you, –Gen 9:1, 9 NKJV
- 2 And I will make My covenant between Me and you, and will multiply you exceedingly.” –Gen. 17:2 NKJV
- 29 honey and curds, sheep and cheese of the herd, for David and the people who were with him to eat. For they said, “The people are hungry and weary and thirsty in the wilderness.” –2 Sam. 17:29 NKJV
- 13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, “Cursedis everyone who hangs on a tree”), 14 that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. –Gal. 3:13-14 NKJV
- 16 And He took them up in His arms, laid His hands on them, and blessed them. –Mk. 10:16 NKJV
- 33 …I have blessed him—and indeed he shall be blessed.” –Gen. 27:33 NKJV
- 2 I will make you a great nation;I will bless you And make your name great;And you shall be a blessing.3 I will bless those who bless you,And I will curse him who curses you;And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.” –Gen. 12:2-3 NKJV
- 28 Then Isaac called Jacob and blessed him, and charged him, and said to him: “You shall not take a wife from the daughters of Canaan. 2 Arise, go to Padan Aram, to the house of Bethuel your mother’s father; and take yourself a wife from there of the daughters of Laban your mother’s brother. 3 “May God Almighty bless you, And make you fruitful and multiply you, That you may be an assembly of peoples; 4 And give you the blessing of Abraham, To you and your descendants with you, That you may inherit the land In which you are a stranger, Which God gave to Abraham.” 13 And behold, the Lord stood above it and said: “I am the Lord God of Abraham your father and the God of Isaac; the land on which you lie I will give to you and your descendants. 14 Also your descendants shall be as the dust of the earth; you shall spread abroad to the west and the east, to the north and the south; and in you and in your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed. 15 Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have spoken to you.” –Gen. 28:1-4, 13-15 NKJV
- 26 And He said, “Let Me go, for the day breaks.”But he said, “I will not let You go unless You bless me!”27 So He said to him, “What is your name?”He said, “Jacob.”28 And He said, “Your name shall no longer be called Jacob, but Israel; for you have struggled with God and with men, and have prevailed.” 29 Then Jacob asked, saying, “Tell me Your name, I pray.” And He said, “Why is it that you ask about My name?” And He blessed him there. –Gen. 32:26-29 NKJV
- 3 Then Jacob said to Joseph: “God Almighty appeared to me at Luz in the land of Canaan and blessed me, — 48:3 NKJV
- 3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. –Jn. 17:3 NKJV
- 17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, 18 the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, –Eph. 1:17-18 NKJV
- 32 Those who do wickedly against the covenant he shall corrupt with flattery; but the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits. –Dan. 11:32 NKJV
- In the name of the Father, the Son Christ Jesus, and the Holy Spirit of God I bless:
- With the Prayer of Jabez, that the LORD would bless you indeed, that He would enlarge your territory, and that the hand of His provision and favor rest upon you and go with you and that He would keep you from the evil one.
- I pray the Covenant Blessing of Israel over you and your family and ministry; that you would have intimacy with the Father through the Son and to know the secrets of the LORD because they are revealed to His children.
- I pray that you obey God’s written word and obey His voice so that all of His blessings will overtake you in 2018 and none of the curses come because the curse causeless shall not come under the shadow of His wings.
- I pray God to bless the soil and seed of you fields, your flocks and herds and all your business networks and initiatives of prosperity.
- I pray that God would command the blessing upon your storehouses, that your barns would be filled and your vats overflow with new wine, and your cup of provision will overflow into generosity to others in need.
- In the name of the Father, His Son Jesus, and the Holy Spirit:
- The Father bless the fruit of your loins and womb and that your heritage and quivers be full and fully blessed.
- That your children be arrows in the hand of the Lord that defeat the enemies at your gates, future hope, and inheritance.
- I break the curses of the past over your family and pray for an open heaven of blessing be poured out on your as you return God’s tithe and offerings and seek first His kingdom and righteousness—thus all these things that be added to you and perfect that which concerns you.
- In the name of Jesus I pray this year you know Your God more intimately, serve Him more intensely, and please Him more faithfully than any other year previous—that you bless Him with a willing heart, a prepared mind, and spirit-released to obey His Word and fulfill His Will for you. Amen!
- THE PROPHETIC DECLARATION
Jeremiah 37:17 KJV
Is there any word from the Lord?
Jeremiah 6:16 NIV
This is what the LORD says:
stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is,
and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls,…
Amos 3:7 KJV
Surely the LORD God will do nothing,
but he revealeth his secrets unto his servants the prophets.
NOTE: Pastor Priscilla will pray through an abridged version of the prophetic word she submitted to Pastor’s Rusty, Bill and Pat. The complete version will be posted on R3alliance.com.
- Times and Seasons
Ecclesiastes 3:11 NKJV
To everything there is a SEASON,
a TIME for every PURPOSE under heaven.
2. Decreeing and Declaring the Cycle Breaker
Job 22:26-28 KJV
For then shalt thou have thy delight in the Almighty,
and shalt lift up thy face unto God.
Thou shalt make thy prayer unto him,
and he shall hear thee, and thou shalt pay thy vows.
Thou SHALT ALSO DECREE A THING,
AND IT SHALL BE ESTABLISHED UNTO THEE:
and the light shall shine upon thy ways.
THE ‘CYCLE’ BREAKER (Micah 2:13 NLT)
God have instituted and works according to seasons which are the usual or appointed time for a thing to happen. Genesis 1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years. Exodus 13:10 Thou shalt therefore keep this ordinance in his season from year to year. Ecclesiastes 3:1 To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven. The enemy is always trying to duplicate God and his works only in reversal. Luke 4:13 AMP And when the devil had ended every [the complete cycle of] temptation, he [temporarily] left Him [that is, stood off from Him] until another more opportune and favorable time. The enemy is using cycles to operate as the CEO over our lives, (Continuous Evil Opposition). Christ came that you might have (Continuous Exciting Opportunities) for your life! I say it’s time to fire one of these CEO’s and guess which one is about to go down!
Seasons are determined in the natural according to dates, time and years; in the realm of the spirit seasons are determined according to revelation, our faith, decrees and declarations that are in alignment with Father’s plans and purposes. The enemy is very knowledgeable of the weightiness that ‘times and seasons’ have in the plans of God and this is why he wants us to be oblivious to this God instituted principle (I Thess. 5:1). He especially wants to keep unbelievers blinded to the times and their urgent need for soul salvation (Acts 24:25). God’s patterns, principles and all of his seasons are beneficial and healthy. I.E. rainy seasons, even though we complain about the rain, it is very much needed for the earth and humans to be sustained (Acts 14:17). The enemy doesn’t want us to be preserved he wants us unnerved; and his major assault weapon he uses to accomplish this is cycles. Thus the reason for this prayer strategy: INVOKING THE CYCLES OF CHRIST OVER OUR LIFE! Invoke– to address in prayer; to call on for assistance and protection.
Now I realize that just because we are Christians this doesn’t mean we are immune from seasons of suffering (Heb. 11:25). But what the enemy is trying to make us believe that there is never an end to our suffering until we exit this earth. But (I Pet. 1:6) define our suffering like this: “though now for a season.” I know there will be seasons of weeping, but the Lord eventually delivers! The abundant life we’ve been promised does not consist of unending tests or being forever processed. No, some of this stuff is simply the tempter’s stress, Ebonics terminology, the devil’s mess! Remember, he is a jealous thief that has lost his life, joy and peace; and as a result, he lives in regret and grief and desires you and I to live the same way. He wants to keep us compassing the same mountain of ‘deferred hope’ until we become so depressed and lose all hope of ever being delivered (Acts 27:20). His desire is for us to remain in our ‘wilderness walk’ until our spiritual fountain completely runs out. He will then prey upon our prayerlessness and loss of faith and kill every dream, promise, prophecy and vision we were ever given; even our passion for ministry, giving and living. I must keep it real and reveal the ploys of the devil and his strategy levels; as a prophet this is one of my assignments. This kind of mentality has been spawned in hell in order to keep us from prevailing; and this is what the Lord has led me to defy this month. Why did God give this to me for the month of December to pray? Because the number twelve has great significance in the plans of God and can be found in 187 places in God’s word.
It is considered a perfect number and it symbolizes God’s power, authority, completeness, wholeness, supernatural intervention, destiny, deliverance and the establishing of God’s governmental order. Heaven is structured by this number. It also denotes the changing, breaking, ending and beginning of new cycles. This month has ‘strategy’ smeared all over it for it denotes the ending of a cycle in preparation of the beginning of a new one. Twelve also denotes a time of repositioning, a changing of the guards and receiving a new mantle [anointing] for the new assignment (1 Kings 19:19). God still uses the number twelve to govern this world by; there are twelve months in a year and twelve hours in a day. Because I have a prophetic anointing upon my life I am a seer, and it’s my job to discern, prepare and protect us for what lies ahead! God prepared Esther for twelve months (Esther 2:12) so she could be positioned to preserve a nation. We have to be careful that we don’t become so distracted with festivity during December that we ignore demonic activity! My prophetic mantle is letting me see that there is a vicious demon of familiarity awaiting us in 2018 to start his ‘crisis cycles’ of 2017 and those years prior to it all over again, by subtlety attaching the name of Christ to it. Believers don’t prepare for the New Year by doing ritualistic things, we prepare by adhering to the Prophetic Word we’ve heard! And the Prophetic Word is to take advantage of this twelfth month and pray and decree corporately so we can enter 2018 victoriously! This may be unpopular and not according to the festive season we’re in, but I believe it would be so beneficial to the lives of God’s people. I believe that this month is a ‘kairos’ moment in time, a number appointed by the Divine. I don’t know about you, but I need an appointment with Father for there are some things in my life that only He can alter (Dan. 2:21).
The very fact that the Bible refers to Jesus as ‘the Breaker’ lets us know that even as believers there are some cycles we can get caught up in that have not been designed by God and needs to be broken. It’s your prophetic voice and obedience that determines your cycle of choice for you and your family’s future (Deut. 30:19). You don’t have to be a Prophet to decree prophetic truths, for the “spirit of prophecy is Jesus Christ” (Rev. 19:10). David said: “My times [cycles] are in thy hand” (Psa. 31:15). We have to take authority over all these satanic cycles in operation and place our lives back on Almighty God’s operating table (Col. 2:12). Our decree must be: ‘I refuse to allow Satan’s Cycles to Consume Me and My Destiny.’ It has to come a time in your life when the entire canon of Scripture is being fulfilled, not just the “many are the afflictions” part. Some of this stuff we’re accrediting to our Savior is nothing but satanic invasion and enablement. It’s his will being done (Isa. 14) instead of our Savior’s will (Isa. 53). His will is to keep us missing the mark of the higher calling in Christ, so that we perpetually come behind (I Cor. 1:7) and always being told to: ‘hold on, you’re next in line.’ Forever at the pool and even feel like you’re using the right spiritual tools, but to no avail. It’s not Father’s will that we live on a lesser plane than his Son’s blood, suffering and pain has afforded us. He desires to see the “travail of his soul,” and this does not mean just us winning souls; but as believers being made whole in our own spirit, body and soul! Some of you may be asking in your heart: ‘what about me?’ This is the message from your Father up above; I am making you a living testimony to a lost and dying world, what it means to be in covenant with a God of mercy and love. Satan’s system is not more beneficial to his servants than the unfailing kingdom we’re connected to and the God we serve (Heb. 12:28)! *Please see attachment for the ‘Cycle Breaking’ decrees.
‘CYCLE BREAKING DECREES AND DECLARATIONS’
Genesis 14:4 “Twelve years they served Chedorlaomer, and in the thirteenth year they rebelled.” Luke 8:43 And a woman having an issue of blood twelve years, which had spent all her living upon physicians, neither could be healed of any. She came behind Jesus in the press, was repositioned (a change of mind and words), broke tradition and changed her condition. *If you want demonic cycles broken you have to go against the norm.
For PASTORS to decree over their churches/families and MEN to decree over their families and for their leaders
I decree that the system of Caesar is no longer ruling over me; debt, disease, death in any form and generational curses cannot lord over me, my family line tree or ministry. Let the effects of Calvary come alive, cancel every demonic assignment, re-anoint every ministerial department and cause them to thrive. Let the canon of Holy Scriptures be revered again as we renounce and put away every idol, disobedience, division, carnality, casual Christianity, compromise, confusion, the chaff, immaturity and sin. I decree that clergymen and women everywhere catch on fire, discern the spiritual climate of the hour and recognize we can no longer do Church as usual, we need more of His glory and power! We are putting away our broken cisterns, abiding in His presence awake and listening. This will be the only way souls will be converted in our cities, country, counties and nations. I decree that the cycle of meagerly praising God is over, but clapping loud and opening our mouths with gladness is back in vogue for grateful souls. We will create spiritual precipitation so that the glory cloud can form and pour out the ‘commanded blessing.’ We rebuke the word can’t from our mouths and over this house! For we ‘can’ and will do all things through Christ which is NOW strengthening us to execute all he has called us to do. We do not limit a limitless God for whom nothing is too hard! For Jesus Christ is the Center of our lives, the Captain of our Salvation and the Carpenter of Nazareth who became our Champion and was made a Curse for us!
I decree that Jeremiah 33:3 is being released over me and all that appertains to the wellbeing of my family and ministry. I am casting every care at Jesus’ feet and he is calming the storms and comforting His people. Our heart’s cry is ‘Lord, take us deeper.’ I command that all cycles of chronic sicknesses and diseases from A to Z namely cancer, cardiovascular disease and all attacks on our joints, back, neck, hips and knees to be broken. We will do the work of Christ unhindered as we declare His healing stripes upon all of our bodily members!
I break the stressing cycles of all lingering legal matters and court cases, and I declare that my heavenly Father is pleading my cause to all that is involved, and these pending matters will be resolved. I call on the Breaker to bring us out of our spiritual caves, graves and cells; and let there be manifested victory of what Jesus has already accomplished when he descended into hell! I renounce and repent of any entrance that I may have allowed because I was rebellious, stubborn or proud. I renounce the spirit of Leviathan whose assignment is to hinder us from fulfilling God’s plans.
I now command all of these demonic cycles over my life to come to an end and I decree the seasons of Christ to begin. I release fruitful seasons, productive trees, rivers of water and times of refreshing at the altar. We are surrounded with showers of blessings and spiritual, physical and financial prosperity. My decree is based upon Psalms 1:3 and Ezekiel 34:26. I replace continuous crisis with constant celebration and enjoyment of my salvation. Let there be Celestial visitation in replacement of demonic aggravation. I release a renewed confidence in the protective covering of my heavenly Father over my natural house and place of worship. I decree there will always be chariots of fire surrounding us during these perilous times, giving us peace of mind as they drive away every satanic strategy and evil desire. All satanic cycles are broken off of me, my family, ministry and destiny.
CYCLE BREAKING DECREES FOR THE WOMEN
I break the cycles of exerting my energy and never seeing the fruit of my labor. I decree there shall be no more lack; this is my season to receive it all back. I refuse to remain in a lame state; spiritually, physically or financially. I break the cycle of lamenting and I decree that my lamp is trimmed and burning. I am not a part of the Laodicean church for I walk in the dominion of my new birth. Lasciviousness no longer leads my life, for I am now a living sacrifice. I rebuke the devil’s decree off of me that I have already lived out and enjoyed my best days. The word ‘last’ is in my past and I decree I will laugh, leap and enjoy my liberty once again. I rise above all lies and friends in disguise who like Judas is seeking for my demise. The resurrection power on the inside of me subdues all subtlety; I walk in the light of life which gives me power, wisdom and love in handling the children of the night. I cut off all unhealthy links and soul ties; and I decree that my soul is only led by the one who was crucified and rose from the dead. I break the cycle of yo-yo dieting and resolutions; I decree I will lose this access weight, it is not too late! The Lord Jesus Loves me just as I am so I won’t be intimidated or degraded by what society has labeled as beautiful. I do this for me and take authority over sedentary living and gluttony. I will exercise and eat healthy for it is profitable for me during this short life span. I allow the Breaker to remove the emotional layers; so I can heal internally and take authority over my fork and knife; my emotions will no longer shape and control my life. I am in the Master’s hands-I am submitted to His plans-I will eat and enjoy the good of the land! Jesus has already led Captivity Captive and has given me gifts; I decree that the cycles are broken NOW and it is the season for my life to SHIFT! I declare that the yokes of yesterday are broken and I boldly walk into Yahweh’s “yes and amen!”
CYCLE BREAKING DECREE FOR OUR YOUTH
As a youth I break the cycles of making wrong choices that in times past have choked God’s Word. I am open to hear and follow His voice so I can make the right choices! I choose to live a clean and pure life, as I follow hard after Christ and pursue His purposes for my life. I no longer walk according to this world’s culture and sinful ambition, for I know who I am and I do not need their recognition. I am in covenant with God and not death, for in Him I live, move and have my breath. I am living the life that I have professed, as I walk circumspectly with Holy Spirit reverence and conviction; for this gives me the power to abstain from all sexual allurement and addictions. I decree I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ even though I live in a world filled with corruption. For my heavenly Father promised me that I will live a long fruitful and productive life; if I’m obedient and follow my parents’ instructions. My decree is based upon (Eph. 6:1-3). When my peers that are prodigals see me, they will want to return back to God (Psa. 119:74 MSG). As a Prophetess of the Lord I break the cycles of ‘same’ and decree there is change, charity and chastity amongst our children.
CYCLE BREAKING DECREE FOR SENIORS
I decree I am growing older with grace, health, wealth and happiness. I bind premature death that comes in the form of disease and depression. I decree I shall go to my grave in peace and be buried in a good old age. I rest assured that death can’t keep me in the grave. I decree that my grandchildren shall sit upon my knees and I will not be hindered from enjoying them because of a sickness or debilitating disease. I have served the LORD my God with all my heart, and he shall continue to bless my bread and supply both my natural and spiritual water. He is taking sickness away from me, my spouse and my house. I will continue to fervently resist the enemy and all of his deceit to make me think that I have to be sick once I get older just because most doctors and stats agree. But neither stats nor facts supersede what the Holy Trinity has decreed! On this I stand and agree! For all things are subject to change, nothing negative can remain the same, once I appropriate your name. Your name is a ‘game changer!’ For the God I serve said: “the number of thy days I will fulfill,” so I choose to believe that “by his stripes I am healed.”
Moses was an hundred and twenty years old when he died: his eye was not dim, nor his natural force abated. I will keep taking my ailing body parts back to the Master Creator (Psalms 139). Caleb’s testimony was: the LORD hath kept me alive, as he said, for eighty-five years and his declaration was still: I am as strong this day as I was in the day that Moses sent me away: as my strength was then, even so is my strength now, for war, both to go out, and to come in. Now give me my mountain! I defy the lie that I have to grow old, get sick and then die! David died in a good old age and was full of riches, honor and exciting days. He was still ready to fight and put the soldiers in array! I further decree you love the seniors, we are not counted out. We still get the job done; we just have to take a shorter route. We still have the energy to bring forth fruit in old age; and be fat and flourishing. For he who satisfies my mouth with good things is renewing my youthfulness like the eagle’s wings day by day. I am not in decay-I can still spread my wings and fly away! I soar-I am neither bored or a bore, I am still exploring life!
I walk in meekness; therefore I receive your promise to beautify the meek with salvation. Therefore, I decree that nothing broken, defeated, degenerated or diseased can reside on the inside of me! The blood prevails over the sicknesses of hell! I dwell in Him and sin and sickness cannot dwell in me! I am free to love, live and enjoy my life and my husband or wife. Or if I’m widowed I am not be pitied for I am still moving forward, I refuse to die from passivity -unresisting; not opposing; receiving or suffering without resistance. If Jesus said “by His stripes I am healed,” then I refuse to accept the devil’s will. I decree I am Healed-Fulfilled and doing my Father’s will apart from all these ills! In Jesus’ name!
A PROPHETIC DECREE OVER ALL THE PEOPLE OF GOD
I release the Eagles anointing upon your life to soar to heights you never dreamt possible to attain. I decree new transportation, dwelling places, careers, employment, monies for your education, extreme profits from your businesses and investments, and a higher level in our cash flow; so we can continue to sow that our church can flourish and grow. Be encouraged and walk into your ‘expected end and enlargement of territory;’ do not allow Satan’s cycles or circumstances of life to hold the pen ever again. Always remember it’s His Story-for His Glory! May all your God led endeavors be blessed and accomplished; I release excitement and fire over your life. The cycle of unfaithfulness and slothfulness is broken and there is renewed commitment, communication and communion with the Father and one another. I decree we have compassed this mountain long enough, now it’s time to go get our stuff! Our brokenness is only for the Father, we are complete in Him and He is “perfecting all that concerns us.” I break the cycle of fear, false accusation and condemnation and replace it with honest confession which accompanies restoration. Create in me a clean heart and give me a new start! We are no longer conformed to this world, but we’re walking in transformation. I cancel every crippling, demonic and fleshly inspired connection and replace them with divine connections that lead into God’s purposes and direction for our lives. I rebuke the cycles of failure, quitting and giving up, and replace it with the conquering power of Christ, ‘who is more than enough for our lives.’ We shall contend because we always win! I break the cycles of discontentment and never being established. I declare according to I Peter 5:10 God will ‘Do It Again.’ We don’t run in the face of opposition, we remain in our Ephesians 2:6 & 3:10 position. We count up the cost, take up our cross and trust our God to restore what has been lost. We break the cycles of drought and emptiness and we take the cup of salvation by calling on our Lord and being restored. Focus on your God who is defined by infinity and not on the workings or words of your enemies. I pray you discern when it is not a test or the process; and just demonic harassment! And where there’s ‘border bullies’ trying to keep us from crossing over this Jordan, there’s a need for ‘The Breaker!’ Now, walk into your “exceedingly abundantly” season for God has already equipped you to be victorious over evil. Have a Merry Christmas and Blessed New Year!
- THE ELIJAH ANOINTING
Malachi 4:5-6 NKJV
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
Before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.
And he will turn the hearts of the fathers to the children,
And the hearts of the children to their fathers,
Lest I come and strike the earth with a curse.
Luke 1:17 NKJV
He will also go before Him in the spirit and power of Elijah,
‘to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children,’
and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just,
to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.
General Direction: To accept by faith that through Christ we are accepted in the beloved and belong in the Father’s family; to know and experience God as Father intimately and that every good and perfect gift comes from Him and all His promises to His own are “Yes” and “Amen” as we are led by the Spirit of Adoption as sons and daughters of the Father.
- 3 If the foundations are destroyed,What can the righteous do? –Ps. 11:3 NKJV
- 3 Defend the poor and fatherless; Do justice to the afflicted and needy. 4 Deliver the poor and needy; Free them from the hand of the wicked. 5 They do not know, nor do they understand; They walk about in darkness; All the foundations of the earth are unstable. –Ps. 82:3-5 NKJV
- 18 “Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.19 “Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. –Mt. 18:18-19 NKJV
- 44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it. –Jn. 8:44 NKJV
- 18 I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you. –Jn. 14:18 NKJV
- 12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: –Jn. 1:12 NKJV
- 10 “The fear of the Lordis the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding. –Pro. 9:10 NKJV
- 6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.Because you have rejected knowledge,I also will reject you from being priest for Me;Because you have forgotten the law of your God,I also will forget your children. –Hos. 4:6 NKJV
- 18 Where there is no revelation, the people cast off restraint;But happy is he who keeps the law. –Pro. 29:18 NKJV
- It wasn’t so long ago that you were mired in that old stagnant life of sin. You let the world, which doesn’t know the first thing about living, tell you how to live. You filled your lungs with polluted unbelief, and then exhaled disobedience. We all did it, all of us doing what we felt like doing, when we felt like doing it, all of us in the same boat.–Eph. 2:1-2 The MSG
- How blessed is God! And what a blessing he is! He’s the Father of our Master, Jesus Christ, and takes us to the high places of blessing in him. Long before he laid down earth’s foundations, he had us in mind, had settled on us as the focus of his love, to be made whole and holy by his love. Long, long ago he decided to adopt us into his family through Jesus Christ. (What pleasure he took in planning this!) He wanted us to enter into the celebration of his lavish gift-giving by the hand of his beloved Son. –Eph. 1:3-6 The MSG
- 12 giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light. 13 He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, 15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. 17 And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.–Col. 1:12-13, 15-17 NKJV
- God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, 2 has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds; 3 who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself[a] purged our[b] sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, –Heb. 1:1-3 NKJV
- 26 For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. 27 For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise. –Gal. 3:26-29 NKJV
- 5 to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.6 And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, “Abba, Father!” 7 Therefore you are no longer a slave but a son, and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ. –Gal. 4:5-7 NKJV
- 14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. 15 For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.” 16 The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, –Rom. 8:14-16 NKJV
- 3 Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God! Therefore the world does not know us, because it did not know Him. 2 Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is. 3 And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure. –1 Jn. 3:1-3 NKJV
- 4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. –1 Jn. 4:4 NKJV
- 2 To Timothy, a beloved son: Grace, mercy, and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord. 6 Therefore I remind you to stir up the gift of God which is in you through the laying on of my hands. –2 Tim. 1:2, 6 NKJV
- 6 Therefore I remind you to stir up the gift of God which is in you through the laying on of my hands. –Ps. 68:5 NKJV
- 14 I do not write these things to shame you, but to warn and advise you as my beloved children. 15 For even if you were to have ten thousand teachers [to guide you] in Christ, yet you would not have many fathers [who led you to Christ and assumed responsibility for you], for I became your father in Christ Jesus through the good news [of salvation]. –1 Cor. 4:14-15 Amp.
- 17 Therefore“Come out from among them And be separate, says the Lord.Do not touch what is unclean,And I will receive you.”18 “I will be a Father to you,And you shall be My sons and daughters,Says the Lord” 7 Therefore, having these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God. –2 Cor. 6:17-7:1 NKJV
- 17 Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the Day of Judgment; because as He is, so are we in this world. 18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love. 19 We love Him because He first loved us. –1 Jn. 4:17-19 NKJV
- 7 who, in the days of His flesh, when He had offered up prayers and supplications, with vehement cries and tears to Him who was able to save Him from death, and was heard because of His godly fear, 8 though He was a Son, yet He learned obedience by the things which He suffered. –Heb. 5:7-8 NKJV
The Elijah Anointing Prayer Points:
- In the name of the Father, His Son Jesus, and the Spirit of Adoption I pray over you:
- To have revelation of the Son of God and your sonship in Christ.
- To understand and untangle the root cause of many issues that are traced to the seed of the serpent who is the father of lies
- To lay an ax and uproot to:
- Seeing God as a taskmaster vs. seeing God as a loving Father.
- Believing God loves you when you are good and perform well vs. God loves you because you are His own child.
- Living under the love of law and condemnation vs. living by the law of love and the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.
- To seek the praise and approval of men and acceptance of people; esp. males vs. to have the spirit of wisdom and knowledge in knowing you are approved in Christ and accepted in the Beloved.
- To cease from thinking like a servant/slave who lives under rejection, fear, earning love vs. to start thinking like a son/servant who lives in acceptance, has perfect love from the Father, and lives by the law of love-because he/she has freely received.
- To heal your future by forgiving your past.
- To release those who abused, abandoned, disapproved of you.
- To allow the process of forgiveness to lead in to total forgiveness, total deliverance, and healing with restoration.
- To learn to love and forgive the way I am loved and forgiven by God in Christ Jesus.
- To restore the spiritual foundations in my life, marriage, and family, and not extend the curse of divorce, unwed pregnancies, and fatherlessness.
- To learn to be led by the Spirit of Adoption not driven by the spirit of consumption in fear.
- In the name of the Father, the Son Jesus, and the Spirit of Sonship to pray:
- Full revelation of the Father heart of God and experience the Spirit of Adoption.
- To know that knowledge of the Holy One is understanding and the Father longed before the foundation of the world to make us whole and holy in His love.
- To break off the yoke of slavery and take on the yoke of sonship by taking up the yoke of Christ.
- To understand that everything that happens to us as God’s children is “father filtered” and that every good and perfect gift comes down from the Father of Lights who works all things together for the good to those that love Him and are called according to His purpose.
- To know that we have been chosen in Christ and predestined in Him to have the Holy Spirit of promise and the deposit of guarantee for our eternal inheritance as we follow Him as disciples.
- To have an accurate vision of the Father’s image and correct knowledge of His love, laws, character, nature, and holiness to learn the fear of the Lord to be friends of God.
- To find our treasures in the Father’s pleasure to give us the kingdom of sonship and rule and reign with Him as kings and Priests of our God.
- THE PRIESTLY PRAYER
Numbers 6:22-27 NKJV
And the Lord spoke to Moses, saying:
“Speak to Aaron and his sons, saying, ‘This is the way you shall bless the children of Israel. Say to them:
“The Lord bless you and keep you;
The Lord make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The Lord lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.”’
“So they shall put My name on the children of Israel, and I will bless them.”
General Direction: To position ourselves as appointed priests to speak the Word of God and His favor as God commanded Moses and release the blessing of the LORD to God’s covenant people.
- 8 For the sake of my brethren and companions,I will now say, “Peace be within you.”9 Because of the house of the Lordour GodI will seek your good. –Ps. 122:8-9 NKJV
- 18 And when David had finished offering burnt offerings and peace offerings, he blessed the people in the name of the Lordof hosts. –2 Sam. 6:18 NKJV
- 26 Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all[a] the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” 27 So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. 28 Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” –Gen. 1:26-28 NKJV
- 9 So God blessed Noah and his sons, and said to them: “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth. –Gen. 9:1 NKJV
- 19 And he blessed him and said: ‘Blessed be Abram of God Most High, Possessor of heaven and earth; 20 And blessed be God Most High, –Gen. 14:19-20a NKJV
- 2 And I will make My covenant between Me and you, and will multiply you exceedingly.” –Gen.17:2 NKJV
- 11 “Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake.12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.13 “You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men.14 “You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven. –Mt. 5:11-16 NKJV
- 16 And He took them up in His arms, laid His hands on them, and blessed them. –Mk. 10:16 NKJV
- 50 And He led them out as far as Bethany, and He lifted up His hands and blessed them. –Lk. 24:50 NKJV
- 12 Now the Lord had said to Abram: “Get out of your country, From your family And from your father’s house, To a land that I will show you. 2 I will make you a great nation; I will bless you And make your name great; And you shall be a blessing. 3 I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.” –Gen. 12:1-3 NKJV
- 28 bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you. –Lk, 6:28 NKJV
- 7 For this Melchizedek, king of Salem, priest of the Most High God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings and blessed him, 7 Now beyond all contradiction the lesser is blessed by the better. –Heb. 7:1, 7 NKJV
- 26 And He said, “Let Me go, for the day breaks.” But he said, “I will not let You go unless You bless me!” 29 Then Jacob asked, saying, “Tell me Your name, I pray.” And He said, “Why is it that you ask about My name?” And He blessed him there. –Gen. 32:26, 29 NKJV
- 3 Then Jacob said to Joseph: “God Almighty appeared to me at Luz in the land of Canaan and blessed me, –Gen. 48:3 NKJV
- 12 And when you go into a household, greet it.13 If the household is worthy, let your peace come upon it. But if it is not worthy, let your peace return to you. –Mt. 10:12-13 NKJV
- 17 Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men. 18 If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. 19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeanceis Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord. 20 Therefore“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;If he is thirsty, give him a drink;For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head.” 21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. –Rom. 12:17-21 NKJV
- 20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen. –Eph. 3: 20-21 NKJV
The Priestly Prayer Points:
- In the name of the Father, His Son Christ Jesus, and the Holy Spirit:
- I speak God’s favor and blessing over you and the work of your hands.
- I believe God for a Joseph anointing to prosper everything your hands touch.
- I believe God to cause the walls of opposition to fall like Jericho around your progress.
- I believe God to multiply your flocks and vineyards as He did Abraham’s.
- In the name of Jehovah-Jireh:
- I bless the fruit of your works and may your heritage be many-fold.
- I bless the seeds in the fields and the storehouses in the barns.
- I bless you as you bless My people Israel and stand in covenant with them.
- In the name of the Father and Jesus the Son:
- I bless your house with peace and life without strife.
- I bless your marriage with shalom, fulfillment, and healing and restoration.
- I bless your family with total forgiveness, loving kindness, and respect towards one another.
- I bless your possessions with a supernatural anointing to not wear out or break down as the children of Israel’s clothing and shoes.
- In the name of God the Father and His Son—Jesus Christ:
- I crown your New Year with the blessing of the Lord that makes rich and adds no sorrow to it.
- I bless your coming in and going out and may goodness and lovingkindness be the rear guard of your life.
- I bless you with perfect love to cast out fear and that you possess that which is of power, of love, and sound mind.
- I bless the ministry and calling entrusted to you and all your labor of love.
- I bless you as you are salt and light overcome evil with good.
- I pray to Him that is able to do exceedingly abundantly, above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us…Unto Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus, throughout all ages, world without end.
Now unto the king eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen.
May the Lord Bless you and keep you, May the LORD make His face to shine on you , and Be gracious to you, The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you His shalom. May God write His name “I AM” across your heart and declare you are accepted in the beloved. I AM my beloveds and they are Mine.