07 Sep R3 Online Prayer, A GLORIOUS CHURCH, Wed. Sept. 6, 2017
The Church Jesus Will Present To Himself
Ephesians 5: 25-27, 29 NKJV
Christ loved the church and gave Himself for her, that He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the Word, that He might present her to Himself a GLORIOUS CHURCH, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish. …For (He) nourishes and cherishes the church.
Ephesians 1:4 TMB
Long before he laid down earth’s foundations, he had us in mind, had settled on us as the focus of his love, to be MADE WHOLE and HOLY BY HIS LOVE.
Jesus will present to Himself a church that is the work of His own hands. She is described as “glorious” which translates as shining, glowing, or radiant. She is holy and without blemish because she has been chosen and called out of darkness into His marvelous light. For 2,000 years Jesus has been sanctifying and cleansing a Bride for presentation at the Marriage Supper of The Lamb.
The Scriptures are not ambiguous on her being “glorious” therefore we dare not be ambivalent in focusing on her developing image. She will be sanctified, cleansed, having no spot, wrinkle, or blemish, holy and blameless as she is nourished and cherished by Her Bridegroom.
Two things are occurring simultaneously: Jesus is preparing His Church and the Bride is making herself ready (Rev.19:7). He is sanctifying her with righteousness and the Bride is making herself radiant with holiness. The two are similar but not the same. Righteousness focuses on doing, whereas holiness focuses on being. Holiness is the motivation for righteousness. Holiness is the root righteousness and righteousness is the fruit of holiness. Scripture makes a distinction: And put on the new man which is after God CREATED IN RIGHTEOUSNESS and TRUE HOLINESS (Eph. 4:24 KJV). Righteousness is a POSITION of faith. Holiness is a CONDITION of perfected love through learned obedience. We are made righteous by doing what was done for us. For He has made Him to be sin for us, who knew no sin: that we MIGHT BE MADE THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD IN HIM (2 Cor. 5:21). God made Him to be sin for us so He could have us made in righteousness in Him. Juxtaposed, Scripture implores: “But just as He also CALLED YOU IS HOLY, SO BE HOLY IN ALL YOU DO: For it is written: BE HOLY, because I AM HOLY”. (1 Pet. 2:15-16)
So righteousness is doing because of being holy. The original words for “holy” are: Hebrew: “qodesh” and Greek “hagiōs”; translated, awe-inspiring rarity; something set apart as sacred or exclusive; dedicated as hallowed or as a prized possession; something held in reserve as special or of collectable heirloom quality; precious and priceless.
Through the embodiment of grace we will seek to be the Glorious Church which is the Radiant Bride of Christ. We are praying into the conjoined twins of God’s own nature and name. We are to be washed in the blood from all sin, as well as, washed from the all residue of sin by the washing of water of the Word. The washing of the blood occurs at confession, whereas, the washing of sin’s remnant is by activation of hearing and doing the Word.
This progression is observed in the Tabernacle. Before entering the Holy of Holies the priest has two beginning stages: First, the Altar of Sacrifice symbolized the cross of Christ’s blood; the second, is the Brazen Laver symbolizing the washing of the water through the Word. The first removes the presence of sin, the second removes the stain of sin. Just as a garment can be washed in the laundry but still has a residual stain requiring special treatment. So too, the spotless church must be cleansed by the blood and washed in the water of the Word to become holy and without blemish.
This washing does not happen by mere head knowledge. For if so, Satan and the Pharisees would have been washed clean. The difference is, both fallen Lucifer and the religious experts, did not believe into activating the Word through obedience nor made room for the word in their hearts. “How can someone cleanse his way? By taking heed according to Your Word. Your Word have I hid in my heart that I might not sin against You.” (Ps. 119:9, 11) “The man who continues in the word and does it will be blessed in what he does.” (James 1:25)
As we come into agreement let us make ourselves ready for Jesus to present to Himself a “GLORIOUS CHURCH”. We combine our Position with our Condition, our righteousness with true holiness. By praying into five aspects of divine attributes we seek to become the Glorious Church via A BRIDE of PURITY, PURPOSE, PREVAILING, PASSIONATE, and PROMISE.
Pastor Rusty sets this in motion each time he speaks: I am what His Word says I am, I can do what His Word says I can do, I can be what His word says I can be, Today, I will hear His Word! I will receive His Word! I will obey His Word! Because I love His Word!
Today, let us look to the One Who will present us to Himself as we make ourselves ready for presentation! Those who look to him are radiant. (Ps. 34:5 NIV)
- A Bride of PURITY
Ephesians 5:26-27 NKJV
…that He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word, that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish.
Titus 2:13-14 NIV
While we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good.
Main Point: To be the Bride of Christ who has prepared herself and made herself ready by her pristine purity of devotion, uncompromising commitment to bearing fruit in keeping with repentance, and daily washing of the Word, thus Jesus presents to Himself a church holy and without blemish—radiant and beautiful.
- 2 I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy. I promised you to one husband, to Christ, so that I might present you as a pure virgin to him. 3 But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent’s cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ. –2 Cor. 11:3-4
- “Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.2 Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 3 Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them, 4 but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. 5 But while the bridegroom was delayed, they all slumbered and slept. 6 “And at midnight a cry was heard: ‘Behold, the bridegroom is coming; go out to meet him!’ 7 Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps. 8 And the foolish said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.’ 9 But the wise answered, saying, ‘No, lest there should not be enough for us and you; but go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.’ 10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut. 11 “Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open to us!’ 12 But he answered and said, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.’ 13 “Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming. – Mt. 25:1-13 NKJV
- Then Jesus went into the temple of God and drove out all those who bought and sold in the temple, and overturned the tables of the money changers and the seats of those who sold doves. 13 And He said to them, “It is written, ‘My house shall be called a house of prayer,’ but you have made it a ‘den of thieves.’” – Mt. 21:12-13 NKJV
- This is what the Sovereign Lord, the Holy One of Israel, says: “In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength but you would have none of it. – Is. 30:15 NIV
- If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. –2 Chron. 7:14 NKJV
- Therefore, having these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God. –2 Cor. 7:1 NKJV
- 13 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show by good conduct that his works are done in the meekness of wisdom. 14 But if you have bitter envy and self-seeking in your hearts, do not boast and lie against the truth. 15 This wisdom does not descend from above, but is earthly, sensual, demonic. 16 For where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion and every evil thing are there. 17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy. 18 Now the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace. –Jam. 3:13-18 NKJV
- 8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded. 9 Lament and mourn and weep! Let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to gloom. – Jam. 4:8-9 NKJV
- 14 Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord: 15 looking carefully lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled; — Heb. 12:14-15 NKJV
- Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God! Therefore the world does not know us, because it did not know Him. 2 Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is. 3 And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure. –1 Jn. 3:1-3 NKJV
- Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer. – Ps. 19:14 NKJV
- 3 Who may ascend into the hill of the Lord?Or who may stand in His holy place?4 He who has clean hands and a pure heart, Who has not lifted up his soul to an idol, Nor sworn deceitfully. 5 He shall receive blessing from the Lord, And righteousness from the God of his salvation. 6 This is Jacob, the generation of those who seek Him, Who seek Your face. Selah — Ps. 24:3-6 NKJV
- 6 Behold, You desire truth in the inward parts, And in the hidden part You will make me to know wisdom. 10 Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me. 11 Do not cast me away from Your presence, And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me. – Ps. 51:6, 10-11 NKJV
- 23 Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties; 24 And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. – Ps. 139:23-24 NKJV
- Teach me Your way, O Lord;I will walk in Your truth;Unite my heart to fear Your name. –Ps. 86:11 NKJV
- 19 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? 20 For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s. –1 Cor. 6:19-20 NKJV
- For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; –1 Pet. 4:17 NKJV
- 13 Now the Passover of the Jews was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14 And He found in the temple those who sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the money changers doing business. 15 When He had made a whip of cords, He drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and the oxen, and poured out the changers’ money and overturned the tables. 16 And He said to those who sold doves, “Take these things away! Do not make My Father’s house a house of merchandise!”17 Then His disciples remembered that it was written, “Zeal for Your house has eaten Me up.” – Jn. 2:13-17 NKJV
- My people…became as vile as the thing they loved. – Hos. 9:10 NIV
- 4 You have a few names even in Sardis who have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with Me in white, for they are worthy.5 He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels. – Rev. 3:4-5 NKJV
- For the BRIDE to realize that judgment BEGINS at the house of the LORD and we must get our own house in order before we can become a “Glorious Church”.
- For the BRIDE to have the Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation in weighing the price that was paid and the debt we owe having obtained so great a salvation due to Christ’s finished work on the cross.
- For the BRIDE to repent of double-minded discipleship and the practice of casual, accommodating, Christianity, which demonstrates little to no sacrifice, weighed in the balance and found wanting, and preaching a crown with a cross.
- For the BRIDE to keep short accounts with God, quickly confessing her sins, and bearing fruit in keeping with repentance.
- For the BRIDE to master the art of washing daily in the water of the Word thus removing the residue stain of sin and renewing her mind to let His mind be in us.
- For the BRIDE to possess the zeal of the Lord for the house of the Lord and to develop a zero-tolerance for worldliness, divisiveness, and self-righteousness, gossip, racial bias, critical, judgmental spirit.
- For the BRIDE to consciously and intentionally surrender the reins of power and submit to the One who is sanctifying and cleansing her to purity for Himself a people for His very own possession—zealous for good works and good fruit.
- For the BRIDE to make herself ready to be His Glorious Church Jesus will present to Himself in the day of accounting.
- For God to raise up mature, older women to mentor and disciple the younger women as spiritual mothers.
- For the Bride to take on the quality of the Bridegroom to nurture and cherish the church to foster growth to maturity and maturity to fruitfulness
- A Bride of PURPOSE
Ephesians 3:10-11 NKJV
…to the intent that now the manifold wisdom of God might be made KNOWN BY THE CHURCH to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places, according to the ETERNAL PURPOSE which He accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord,
Romans 8:28 NKJV
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called ACCORDING TO HIS PURPOSE.
1 Corinthians 2:16 NKJV
We have the mind of Christ.
Romans 12:2 NKJV
Be transformed by the renewing of your mind.
James 1:21 NASB
Receive the implanted word, which is able to save your souls.
Main Point: To cooperate with the zeal of the LORD to establish His purpose in the church; to not offer strange fire in worship nor sacrifices that costs us nothing; to set in motion ideas and practices born of the Spirit, not of men’s methods, business models or secular growth strategies; for the church to have the same mind which was in Christ.
- “The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me,Because the Lord has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound; 2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, And the day of vengeance of our God; To comfort all who mourn, 3 To console those who mourn in Zion, To give them beauty for ashes, The oil of joy for mourning, The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; That they may be called trees of righteousness, The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.” – Is. 61:1-3 NKJV
- May He grant you according to your heart’s desire,And fulfill all your purpose. – Ps. 20:4 NKJV
- Moreover, as for me, far be it from me that I should sin against the Lord in ceasing to pray for you; but I will teach you the good and the right way. –1 Sam. 12:23 NKJV
- Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. – Jam. 5:16 NKJV
- Because zeal for Your house has eaten me up…. – Ps. 69:9 NKJV
- You shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God… — Ex. 20:5 NKJV
- 28 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe,29 for our “God is a consuming fire.” – Heb. 12:28-29 NIV
- 10 I make known the end from the beginning,from ancient times, what is still to come.I say, ‘My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.’– Is. 46:11 NIV
- Many are the plans in a person’s heart,but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails. – Pro. 19:21 NIV
- The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me;your love, O Lord, endures forever—do not abandon the works of your hands. – Ps. 138:8 NIV
- By setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new humanity out of the two, thus making peace, — Eph. 2:15 NIV
- …continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling,13 for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose. – Phil. 2:13 NIV
- With this in mind, we constantly pray for you, that our God may make you worthy of his calling, and that by his power he may bring to fruition your every desire for goodness and your every deed prompted by faith.–2 Thes. 1:11 NIV
- To witness marriages and families reconciled and restored.
- To press on towards the standard that Jesus set for His church to be a people who prevail by advancing on His purpose not based on man’s best made plans, methods, and growth models.
- To be intentional in being a HOUSE OF PRAYER FOR ALL NATIONS as the Father intended.
- To develop the zeal and holy jealousy of God to protect the integrity of the HOUSE’S PURPOSE in earth and eternity; to be careful to be caretakers of His name and presence.
- To know that GOD is a consuming fire who consumes our sacrifices and worship therefore we will not offer Him strange fire in worship or sacrifices that costs us nothing.
- To be confident in the faithfulness of Jesus to fulfill His purpose because we co-opted His purpose produced by His power to accomplish what concerns us.
- To have the open revelation and practical application of becoming the manifold wisdom of God in realms visible and invisible in order to secure the “eternal purpose” which God proposed in Christ (Eph. 3:10-11).
- To equip and empower women in the House to rise up and fulfill their called purpose and establish their identity in Christ.
- A Bride PREVAILING
Matthew 16:18 NKJV
And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH, and the gates of Hades shall not PREVAIL against it.
Romans 8:37 Amplified
Yet in all these things WE ARE MORE THAN CONQUERORS and GAIN A SURPASSING VICTORY through Him who loved us [so much that He died for us].
2 Corinthians 2:14 NIV
But thanks be to God, who ALWAYS LEADS US IN TRIUMPHAL PROCESSION IN CHRIST…
2 Corinthians 11:2-3 NIV
2 I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy. I promised you to one husband, to Christ, so that I might present you as a pure virgin to him. 3 But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent’s cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ.
Main Point: For the church to clothe herself with Christ and His armor; to walk in delegated power and authority; to go on the offensive knowing, we are always led in triumphal procession and no weapon formed against us shall prevail; that in Christ we are lethal to the gates of hell, armed and dangerous because of our-very-Present Help; conquering warriors who take no prisoners; who battle and win because we prevail together and are an UNSTOPPABLE FORCE!
- The Lord your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.” — Zeph. 3:17 NKJV
- So he answered and said to me: “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ Says the Lord of hosts. – Zech4:6 NKJV
- Out of the mouth of babes and nursing infants You have ordained strength, Because of Your enemies, That You may silence the enemy and the avenger. – Ps. 8:2 NKJV
- And said to Him, “Do You hear what these are saying?”And Jesus said to them, “Yes. Have you never read,‘Out of the mouth of babes and nursing infants You have perfected praise’?” – Mt. 21:16 NKJV
- Then the seventy returned with joy, saying, “Lord, even the demons are subject to us in Your name.” – Lk. 10:17 NKJV
- 10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; 18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints— — Eph. 6:10-18 NKJV
- 10 Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, “Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. – Rev. 12:10-11 NKJV
- And has made us kings and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen. – Rev. 1:6 NKJV
- But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; —1 Pet. 2:9 NKJV
- 19 So those in ambush arose quickly out of their place; they ran as soon as he had stretched out his hand, and they entered the city and took it, and hurried to set the city on fire. 21 Now when Joshua and all Israel saw that the ambush had taken the city and that the smoke of the city ascended, they turned back and struck down the men of Ai. – Josh. 8:19, 21 NKJV
- Then all this assembly shall know that the Lorddoes not save with sword and spear; for the battle is the Lord’s, and He will give you into our hands.” –1 Sam. 17:47 NKJV
- And the Angel of the Lordappeared to him, and said to him, “The Lord is with you, you mighty man of valor!” – Jdg. 6:12 NKJV
- 15 The voice of rejoicing and salvation Is in the tents of the righteous; The right hand of the Lord does valiantly. 16 The right hand of the Lord is exalted; The right hand of the Lord does valiantly. – Ps. 118:15-16 NKJV
- And the God of peace will crush Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. – Rom. 16:20 NKJV
- For the kingdom of Godis not in word but in power. –1 Cor. 4:20 NKJV
- “You are My battle-ax and weapons of war: For with you I will break the nation in pieces; With you I will destroy kingdoms; — Jer. 51:20 NKJV
- 4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, 5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, —2 Cor. 10:4-5 NKJV
- Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, And a two-edged sword in their hand, — Ps. 149:6 NKJV
- From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been forcefully advancing, and forceful men lay hold of it. – Mt. 11:12 NIV
- He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil. –1 Jn. 3:8 NKJV
- You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. –1 Jn. 4:4 NKJV
- What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? – Rom. 8:31 NKJV
- No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, And their righteousness is from Me,” Says the Lord. – Is. 54:17 NKJV
- 19 So shall they fear The name of the Lord from the west, And His glory from the rising of the sun; When the enemy comes in like a flood, The Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him. 20 “The Redeemer will come to Zion, And to those who turn from transgression in Jacob,” Says the Lord. 21 “As for Me,” says the Lord, “this is My covenant with them: My Spirit who is upon you, and My words which I have put in your mouth, shall not depart from your mouth, nor from the mouth of your descendants, nor from the mouth of your descendants’ descendants,” says the Lord, “from this time and forevermore.” – Is. 59:19-21 NKJV
- For the Prevailing BRIDE to enter into battle FULLY ARMED and LOADED
- Stand having our loins girt about with Truth – Jesus is the Truth (Jn. 14:6)
- Stand having the breastplate of righteousness. –Jesus is our Righteousness (2 Cor. 5:21)
- Stand having our feet prepared with the Gospel of Peace. –Jesus is our Peace (Eph. 2:14)
- Stand having the shield of faith that intercepts the fiery missiles of the wicked. –Jesus is our Faith (1 Jn. 5:4)
- Standing with the helmet of salvation. –Jesus is our Salvation (Heb. 7:25)
- Standing with the Sword of the Spirit which is the word of God. –Jesus is the Word of God (Jn. 1:1; Rev. 19:15-16)
- Standing with the lance of prayer. –Jesus is our heavenly Intercessor (Heb. 7:25; Rom. 8:34)
- For the BRIDE to use the weapons of our warfare which are, like a M.O.A.B. Bomb, able to demolish and disintegrate the strongholds of the enemy.
- For the BRIDE to be the “Bride with Combat Boots” that is the battle ax against illegitimate empires and a battering ram against which the gates of hell cannot stop her advances.
- For the BRIDE to rise up and walk in her delegated authority as kings and priests and to crush the head of the serpent under our feet.
- For the BRIDE to stop battling from just a defensive posture but reset the terms of war and go on the offensive with the blood of the Lamb and the world of our testimony as living sacrifices—walking dead in resurrection power.
- For the BRIDE to master the art of ambush on the enemies camp using the name of Jesus (Jn. 14:13; Phil. 2:9-11)
- For the Glorious BRIDE to take her position as the Triumphant Church.
- For the spirit of wisdom and revelation and prophecy to flow like waves of glory in the services.
- For chains to be undone, yokes of oppression, depression, and fear to be broken; captives set free, and beauty for ashes.
- The Bride of PASSION
1 John 2:5-6 LB
5 But those who do what Christ tells them to WILL LEARN TO LOVE GOD MORE AND MORE. That is the way to know whether or not you are a Christian. Anyone who says he is a Christian SHOULD LIVE AS CHRIST DID.
Revelation 3:15 NKJV
I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot.
Romans 12:11 NIV
Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord.
Song of Solomon 8:6-7 NKJV
6 Set me as a seal upon your heart, As a seal upon your arm; For love is as strong as death, Jealousy as cruel as the grave;
Its flames are flames of fire, A most vehement flame. 7 Many waters cannot quench love, Nor can the floods drown it.
If a man would give for love All the wealth of his house, It would be utterly despised.
Main Point: For the church to be the Glorious Church because we are found HOT, not cold or indifferent; we love with radical, unrelenting love; we are never lacking in zeal or fervor, and we fan the flames of revival and passionate love and devotion to the Lover of our soul.
- Let the king be enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. – Ps. 45:11 NIV
- Because zeal for Your house has eaten me up, – Ps. 69:9 NKJV
- …you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, — Ex. 20:5 NKJV
- 13 You call Me Teacher and Lord, and you say well, for so I am.14 If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another’s feet. 15 For I have given you an example, that you should do as I have done to you. 16 Most assuredly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his master; nor is he who is sent greater than he who sent him. 17 If you know these things, blessed are you if you do them. 34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. 35 By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.” – Jn. 13:13-17; 34-35 NKJV
- 37 Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lordyour God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.” – Mt. 22:37-40 NKJV
- 11 “These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full.12 This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends. – Jn. 15:11-13 NKJV
- If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha.–1 Cor. 16: 22 KJV
- Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing. 4 Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; 5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; 6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 8 Love never fails. 13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love. –1 Cor. 13:1-8a; 13 NKJV
- 12 Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering; 13 bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do. 14 But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection. – Col. 3:12-14 NKJV
- 17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height— 19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. – Eph. 3:17-19 NKJV
- 7 But the end of all things is at hand; therefore be serious and watchful in your prayers. 8 And above all things have fervent love for one another, for “love will cover a multitude of sins.” –1 Pet. 4:7-8 NKJV
- 12 No one has seen God at any time. If we love one another, God abides in us, and His love has been perfected in us. 13 By this we know that we abide in Him, and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit. 14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son as Savior of the world. 15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God. 16 And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him. 17 Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the Day of Judgment; because as He is, so are we in this world. 18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love. 19 We love Him because He first loved us. –1 Jn. 4:12-19
- 2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and keep His commandments. 3 For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome. –1 Jn. 5:2-3 NKJV
- Therefore I remind you to stir up the gift of God which is in you through the laying on of my hands. –2 Tim. 1:6 NKJV
- The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. – Gal. 5:6 NIV
- 23 to be made new in the attitude of your minds;24 and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness. – Eph. 4:23-24 NIV
- I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live; — Deut. 30:19 NKJV
- Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. – Phil. 4:8 NKJV
- Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, — Phil. 2:5 NKJV
- …he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways. – Jam. 1:8 NKJV
- Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded. – Jam. 4:8 NKJV
- You will keep him in perfect peace,Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You. – Is. 26:3 NKJV
- For with You is the fountain of life;In Your light we see light. – Ps. 36:9 NKJV
- For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. 7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be. 8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God. –Rom. 8:6-8 NKJV
- ‘Therefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and rest your hope fully upon the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ; —1 Pet. 1:13 NKJV
- For the BRIDE to fan the flames of passionate devotion and stir the embers of revival.
- For the BRIDE to become totally focused on the example of Jesus in learning how to suffer and serve for the greater glory of God.
- For the BRIDE to be careful not to allow a lack of zeal and loss of spiritual fervor in serving the LORD.
- For the BRIDE to make a clear and conscious decision to be found HOT and NOT cold or lukewarm when measured by the Lover of our soul.
- For the BRIDE to understand that love of Christ is not an option or opinion but is the difference between “Anathema” and “Maranatha”! (See 1 Cor. 16:22 KJV)
- For the BRIDE to comprehend that love conquers hate and that no more matter how great our giftedness and renown, the only thing that will count is faith expressing itself through love.
- For the BRIDE to learn to love the way we are loved by Christ, to display the greater love of laying down our lives for one another, and let love become our bond of perfection.
- For the BRIDE to be the radical church envisioned by Jesus because of our radical love.
- For the BRIDE to always remember that unexpressed love is not love at all—but love must be seen, heard, and felt in her feelings, deeds, and words.
- For the BRIDE to explore the depth, width, breath, and heights of the love of God and master the skills of loving the Father, the Church, and the World the way Jesus did.
- For the BRIDE to raise up mighty women of virtue and valor who will take their place appointed by their Creator and be faithful stewards over that which has been entrusted to them.
- For an atmosphere of deliverance, healing, and freedom to manifest in all the conference meetings.
- The Bride of PROMISE
Acts 2:39 NIV
The PROMISE IS FOR YOU and your children and for all who are far off—for all whom the Lord our God will call.
Luke 24:49 NIV
I am going to send you what my Father HAS PROMISED; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high.
Psalm 34:5 NIV
THOSE WHO LOOK TO HIM ARE RADIANT; THEIR FACES ARE NEVER COVERED WITH SHAME.
Main Point: For the Church to seek to be the promise that Jesus promised by aligning our hearts with His; by being made righteous in doing what He has done and being holy because we are becoming who He is!
- I am my beloved’s, And my beloved is mine. He feeds his flock among the lilies. – SS. 5:10 NKJV
- I am my beloved’s,And his desire is toward me.— SS. :10 NKJV
- Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you. 2 For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, And deep darkness the people; But the Lord will arise over you, And His glory will be seen upon you. “Lift up your eyes all around, and see: They all gather together, they come to you; Your sons shall come from afar, And your daughters shall be nursed at your side. 5 Then you shall see and become radiant, And your heart shall swell with joy; Because the abundance of the sea shall be turned to you, The wealth of the Gentiles shall come to you. – Is. 60:1-2, 4-5 NKJV
- 6 And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters and as the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, “Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns! 7 Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.” 8 And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints. – Rev. 19:6-8 NKJV
- Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 9 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came to me and talked with me, saying, “Come, I will show you the bride, the Lamb’s wife.” – Rev. 21:2, 9 NKJV
- And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely. – Rev. 22:17 NKJV
- 2 when they see the purity and reverence of your lives.3 Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. 4 Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight. 5 For this is the way the holy women of the past who put their hope in God used to adorn themselves. They submitted themselves to their own husbands, —1 Pet. 3:2-5 NIV
- 10 Go through,Go through the gates!Prepare the way for the people; Build up, Build up the highway! Take out the stones, Lift up a banner for the peoples! 11 Indeed the Lord has proclaimed To the end of the world: “Say to the daughter of Zion, ‘Surely your salvation is coming; Behold, His reward is with Him, And His work before Him.’” 12 And they shall call them The Holy People, The Redeemed of the Lord; And you shall be called Sought Out, A City Not Forsaken. – Is. 62:10-12 NKJV
- I delight greatly in the Lord;my soul rejoices in my God.For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of his righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels. – Is. 61:10 NIV
- And as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, So shall your God rejoice over you. –Is. 62:5b NKJV
- This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesu –Eph. 3:6 NIV
- By faith Sarah herself also received strength to conceive seed, and she bore a child when she was past the age, because she judged Him faithful who had promised. – Heb. 11:11 NKJV
- 23 Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24 He who calls you is faithful, who also will do it. –1 Thes. 5:23-24 NKJV
- 17 As it is written: “I have made you a father of many nations.” He is our father in the sight of God, in whom he believed—the God who gives life to the dead and calls into being things that were not. 21 being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised. – Rom. 4:17, 21 NIV
- Fulfill your promise to your servant, so that you may be feared. My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life. My eyes fail, looking for your promise; I say, “When will you comfort me?” Sustain me, my God, according to your promise, and I will live; do not let my hopes be dashed. Defend my cause and redeem me; preserve my life according to your promise. May my supplication come before you; deliver me according to your promise. – Ps. 119:38, 50, 82, 116, 154, 170 NIV
- 38 Then Peter said to them, “Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spiri39 For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call.” –Acts. 2:38-39 NKJV
- 7 But reject profane and old wives’ fables, and exercise yourself toward godliness. 8 For bodily exercise profits a little, but godliness is profitable for all things, having promise of the life that now is and of that which is to come. 12 Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity. –1 Tim. 4:7-8, 12 NKJV
- As free, yet not using liberty as a cloak for vice, but as bondservants of God. –1 Pet. 2:16 NKJV
- Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage. 13 For you, brethren, have been called to liberty; only do not use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another. 14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” – Gal. 5:1, 13-14 NKJV
- 19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are slaves of corruption; for by whom a person is overcome, by him also he is brought into bondage. 20 For if, after they have escaped the pollution of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and overcome, the latter end is worse for them than the beginning. 21 For it would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered to them. 22 But it has happened to them according to the true proverb: “A dog returns to his own vomit,” and, “a sow, having washed, to her wallowing in the mire.” –2 Pet. 2: 19-22
- 11 Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness,12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat? –2 Pet. 3:11-12 NIV
- 2 I will make you a great nation;I will bless you And make your name great;And you shall be a blessing.3 I will bless those who bless you,And I will curse him who curses you;And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.” –Gen. 12: 2-3 NKJV
- After these things the word of the Lordcame to Abram in a vision, saying, “Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield, your exceedingly great reward.” –Gen. 15:1 NKJV
- 11 In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will, 12 that we who first trusted in Christ should be to the praise of His glory. 13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, 14 who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory. – Eph. 1:11-14 NKJV
- For the BRIDE to declare and decree to “Be the Promise BRIDE” promised by Christ to the Father.
- For the BRIDE to count Him faithful who called us out of darkness into His marvelous light?
- For the BRIDE to be careful not to fall short of the glory of God in the body of Christ—refusing to be a harlot church compromising with the spirit of this age and the anti-Christ spirit in the world today but to embrace the Holy Spirit of promise. (Eph. 1:11-13)
- For the BRIDE h to take the promises of God and implant them in her mind and heart; to read, meditate, and speak the words of His promise with faith daily.
- For Us TO BE A CHURCH OF PROMISE BY STANDING TOGETHER in…:
- We as the Glorious Church are STANDING TOGETHER!
We will LOVE THE FATHER JESUS LIVED FOR!
We will LOVE THE CHURCH JESUS PAID FOR!
We will LOVE THE WORLD JESUS DIED FOR!
- God has given us an exclusive fingerprint, so that we can have a unique imprint no one else can!
We are One Church with many campuses!
We are One Vision with one heartbeat!
We are One Fingerprint with many imprints!
- Prodigals to come home, for the lukewarm to catch fire and women to burn in their hearts with fresh fire.
- For the women to learn to look to the Bridegroom to become radiant, holy, and blameless in this world.